☾ S U M M A R Y

❝You're exactly the kind of girl the bite was meant for

You're exactly the kind of girl
the bite was meant for.

Peter Hale wanted to form a new pack. He was desperate, and to him, biting teenagers to transition sounded like a good idea. Scott McCall wasn't the only one bitten that night, and his life isn't the only one changing. Imelda Drake was the quiet girl, the girl that nobody took a second glance at, and if they did it was only to pride her with questions about who her friends were. When Peter finds her walking home one night he sees an opportunity and strikes. Now she sees herself being noticed... and not just by the entire Beacon Hills student body, but also by a werewolf.

|•|•|•|•|

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF!! Otherwise, all the boys from season 1-4 would be working part time at the best strip club in all do California (yes, that includes Chris Argent, baby Chris Argent, baby Derek, and baby Peter.) I do own Imelda Drake so if you take her or her story lines I will personally go Kanima/Gerard/Darach/Deucalion/Nogitsune/Benefactor on you.

Major Credits go to simplystiles- because she has given me her plot ideas to create :)

THIS STORY IS A REVISED RE-EDITED COMPLETELY REVAMPED (wow how many re's can I fit) OF MY VERY OLD AND VERY HORRIBLY WRITTEN FIRST ORIGINAL DRAFT NONETHELESS SAME RULES APPLY DONT TAKE ANYTHING OR ILL BE THAT THING AT THE FOOT OF YOUR BED WHEN YOU GET HIT WITH THE SLEEP PARALYSIS!! Otherwise enjoy, you'll be seeing a lot of difference but the same old bitch y'all love called Mel.

One more shout out to one of the most incredible people I know simplystiles- she gave me the chance to showcase my writing when I had no confidence in it myself and I'll forever be grateful! Love ya!