Getting Down and Dirty - Levi x Reader - Shingeki no Kyojin Fan Fiction

Levi wasn't your typical lover. He was often quite strict and, to be honest, it turned you on. As soon as you had finished fighting for the day, he pulled you into his room and kissed you deep. 

"I have an idea" he whispered, leaving harsh kisses on your neck. This made you gasp with pleasure as he shut the door behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your arms were tired, your back was aching. Levi had made you bend down all day and to be honest, you were getting tired. As much you loved your boyfriend, he was really taking the piss now. Your knee caps were now red-raw and bleeding. If this went on any longer, you might faint. You had to say something.

"L-Levi.." you gasped. 

"Yes, dear?" he sneered from behind you. You could hear his breathing was also heavy as he went harder and harder. From the grunting and groaning, he was obviously giving it his all, making sure he hit every spot. The floor was squeaking as he rocked his whole body back and forth, moving at a steady yet brutal pace. 

"What's wrong?"

"Levi, we've been scrubbing this floor for 3 hours straight! I'm off!" you sigh, picking up your bucket and walking out.

A/N: Hey guys. I had this idea and it made me laugh so here you go. Also I am on episode 6 of Attack on Titan! I'm getting there! :D