Chapter 5: New life

Hello beasties! Your dear author-chan  is finally back, and she has sent out a new challenge! It's a wild new chapter! Quick! Go battle it!

You gazed at the wound on your shoulder, horrified by what you had just found.

How could you have carried your injury from your dream into reality? Did this mean that whatever had just happened was real and not just some by-product of a nightmare dreamed up by your own head? And what was that she had said before you had woken up? Something about the Forsaken, whoever they were.............

Your mind whirling, you took off your t-shirt leaving you in the dark-colored tank-top underneath. Taking the hem of your t-shirt, you paused before ripping a decent sized strip of fabric from the bottom. Next, you bent down and unzipped your backpack, rummaging around in there for a while before you found a half full water bottle. Taking the water bottle you took the sleeve of your shirt and held it down to get it wet, then proceeding to clean the blood off of your injured shoulder.

Finishing off, you tied the strip of fabric around your wound. Marvelling at what you had accomplished, you thought to yourself: I guess reading all of those first aid books really did pay off!

Just then, you realized something. You had no new clothes in your backpack to change in to. All you had were the unicorn print tank-top and matching pants you had packed for your girls night out....

You certainty couldn't go down wearing your old clothes which by now had blood stains, dirt smears, and bits of them torn off! Even your hair still had some leaves in it! What would Missi say if you went downstairs looking like you did? You'd hate to make a poor impression on the cute vampire girl......

At that thought, you frowned. Wait, did you just think of Missi as cute? Sure she was and all, with her large inquisitive red eyes, and her pretty smile, and she was awfully pretty, but you were sure that you didn't think of girls like that right?

"I can't wear this, but what am I going to..."

Then, out of the corner of your eye you spotted a wardrobe on the other-side of the room. A smile forming over your face, you walked over to the wardrobe and threw it open, marveling at the assortment of clothes inside.Wow, Shanti would love this.......

 There were a lot of fancy ballgowns inside, but nothing that really would seem that you would wear it. Everything you found just seemed like it would belong better on someone else.

But after rummaging through the silk and satin gowns, you finally came across something that you could see yourself wearing. It was a simple black dress, with a red under-skirt and , and it even came with a small elegant cape-type thing.

After putting on the outfit and brushing the leaves out of your hair, you decided to go and see whether you could go and get anything to eat, because you were feeling very ravenous all of a sudden