I'll Teach You To Love Once More

Kathy

     I've never loved anyone. Well...only once. He was so romantic. Logan, was his name, truly loved me. He showed it. He would kiss me at night, protect me,did special things for me. Like ride on a bike just to see me, but he died in a car crash. My world was turn upside down. My heart ache for so long. Wishing that he was alive and that he  would come back and say that it was a mistake. That it was all wrong. Though I had to realize that it was real and that he was never coming back. 

      Then he came into my life. He made me feel special. I wish he had being my first love.

NIALL

    She let me into her life. Her secrets. Her past. I knew that she never wanted to fall in love ever againg after Logan. But I tried everything I could to protect her, make her feel special. I made a promise to myself that I would teach her to love again.

       Kathy had secrets and a terrible past with love. She promised that she would never fall in love. That she would never let anyone replace Logan. But promises are to made broken. Niall will show her that anything is possible. That love is not scary, that there is always a time when you fall in love once more. Join Kathy and Niall's story in, "I'll Teach You To Love Once More."