Chapter One

(A/N) this is a little spoiler for the people who haven't read the whole manga of fairy tail— I just to remind yous that Erik/Cobra and the rest of Crime Sorciere are free to do what ever they want as released from their crimes !

~Lucy's P.O.V~
It was a normal day at the Guild, chairs flying Natsu and Gray getting beaten by Erza for destroying her cake. I went and sat down next to Levy and Cana.

"Hey guys !" I waved and smiled cheerfully at them.

"Hey Lu-Chan, do you want to read this new book I got from the guilds library? It's really good!" If levy thinks it good then it must be!

"Sure Levy !" I stared reading the book when Natsu came over after his beaten.

"Luuuccceeee... my head hurts!!!"

"Not my problem Natsu!!" Erza has gotten herself a new piece of cake while Gray was letting Juvia bandged him up, how cute!!!

"Hey Lucy *Hic* don't you think you should be *Hic* doing the same to Natsu ?" My drunken friend Cana decided to finally talk.

"Nope, he can take care of him self!"

~Makarov's P.O.V~

Damn some of the brats are coming close to dragon mating season, that mean Laxus to. I should probably warn them, I don't know if I should.

"Master ?" I could tell it was Mira just by the sound of her voice.

"Come on my child," Mira had cake with some papers.

"Mira I need your help,"

"What is it master ?"

"Dragon mating season is coming up and I was wondering if I should tell the Dragon slayers or let them get their mate without knowing it's dragon mating season ?" Mira nodded her head and finally spoke.. after a long time.

"I think you should let them figure it out on their own!"

"Yes, that would be better, but it's does start in one day... that's all you can go now."

~Mira's P.O.V~

I never knew it was dragon mating season, but I'm calling it now!! Lucy is Natsu mate I know it !!!! And I have ideas for the other... hehe.

But their also is Rogue, Sting and Cobra...  oh well it starts in one day !! Wait does that mean it's starts tomorrow or the day after that ? GREAT now I'm confused, guess I have to wait and see.

~Kagura's P.O.V~

I was a wee bit surprised when Yukino asked me to go on a mission thing with her. After the great magic games we became friends and all and talk very now and then but this will be my first mission with her kinda excited. We meet up at the train station and Sting and Rogue were with her, don't remember her saying they'd be coming ?

"Sting no, your not coming with us!!"

"Why not?! What if you need help ? Rogue help me out here !?"

"Nope."

Well this kinda explains somethings. Guessing but the situation, sting wants to come on the mission with me and Yukino and she saying no but he won't give up and has followed her here. And Rogue has just followed him, Sounds right.

"Kagura !! Please help me get Sting to go away?" Ehhh.. could help her but it was kinda funny watching the master of Sabertooth beg Yukino.

"I'm pretty sure you can do this!"

"KAGURA!" I just watched from the side lines with Rogue standing besides me.

"Their childish aren't they ?" Rogue jumped a little by my sudden talking.

"I guess they are, but more especially Sting,"

Wow things are starting to hear between them.

Sting : Please Yukino, let me come with you!!!

Yukino : No sting! We don't need your help. No go back to the Guild!

Sting : No, I am the master so you need to listen to me!

Yukino : That's no fair Sting!!

Sting : It's either I come with yous or you don't go at all !!

Yukino : Don't you trust me ?!

Sting : I do but-

At this point Yukino started to cry a little, I walked up to her and give her a hug and gave Sting a death glare.

"I think me and Yukino are going to be ok on our own," sting had a straight face and looked back at me.

"But-"

"Enough Sting, Yukino is upset as it is that you don't trust her to go on a mission without you. We should just go back to the guild, I need to make sure Frosh is ok!" Lucky Rogue stepped in, they don't really listen to anyone else than each other. And he very protective of his cat.

"Fine," finally there going.

~Levy's P.O.V~

Me, Lucy, Mira and Wendy went to the library to get away from all the noice in the guild hall.

We were all reading a book peacefully u until Laxus and Natsu came in.

"COME ON FIGHT ME LAXUS!!!"

"I said no." Natsu at it again. He does know that Laxus will only beat him again and again.

"Wha'ya reading shrimp?" Great now Gajeel is Here!

"My name is L-E-V-Y! Remember it please ! Jeez."

"Ok shrimp !"  I swear I'll kill him one day !

~Lucy's P.O.V~

After Natsu finally got his battle with Laxus, which he lost, me, Levy, Mira, and Wendy are going to have a sleepover at my house cause Wendy wanted to read a horror book but was a wee bit scared to read it only. And surprisedly Levy wanted to read that book as well but was scared !

We headed to my house and I opened my door and Natsu was a sleep in my bed...

"NATSU GET OUT MY HOSUE !!" When will he ever learn !!?!!

"Buut Lucee,"

"Nope please get out!"

"Fine" after Natsu left me and the girls got Into our pyjamas and started reading the book.

Oh wait I forgot to take a bath!!!
It ok I'll take one tomorrow!