Not Friends

[Y/N POV]

"Aish! You—ugh! Jungkook, comeback here you bastard!" I shouted from the hallway.

That kid! He is always getting my food that I'm eating. He is richer, does her mom makes him hungry that he always need to get my food?!

Yes, he is my best friend—actually—childhood best friend. I'm used in the things he do, getting my food, teasing me, and last but not the least.

Making me...

Fall...

Fall for him.

Ugh, y/n, stop! But I admit. I don't know why? I think I'm just assuming things, I don't want to be hurt because my friends and even my sister was hurt because of brokenhearted.

That's why I just ignored the things Jungkook do to me, doing aegyo, clinging sometimes to me and helping me. And for me, that's what friends are for.

I chased him and guess what...

I can't even chase him because he is too fast. I know right? Faster than a cheetah?

The bell rang and just stomped my feet going to my next class with an annoyed face.

—during class—

Our teacher was discussing then my phone rang.

You recieved a new message from Kookie🍪❤️

I looked at the teacher and he is writing on the board.

I opened my phone and look at the message.

Kookie🍪❤️: Hiii...
Peachie🌸: wut
Kookie🍪❤️: Lunch together?
Peachie🌸: Jungkook the breaktime just ended and you want lunch?
Kookie🍪❤️: Uh.. Hehe, yeah.
Peachie🌸: Okay, okay.
Kookie🍪❤️: I love you | deleted

I locked my phone and just listened to the teacher.

—Lunch time—

Jungkook and I are eating lunch now and... I don't know why it's so awkward—like we usually talk when we are eating.

"Why are you... So quiet?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm just tired, many homeworks." I lied, I am actually sick now.

"Are you sure? You look pale today. Let me bring you to the clinic." He said and was about to stand.

"No, no, no! No need. I'm okay." I faintly smiled.

" If you say so." We just started eating and I just finished.

Few moments later, Jungkook finished his food.

We stood up and started to walk from the canteen to our class.

"Um, I'll just ask you." Jungkook broke the silence.