Union J Spanking Story

George was sitting in his room, playing around on his phone, when he got a text from his friend, Luke.

Hey, party tonight.
You coming?-Luke

George sighed. Of course he wanted to go, but ever since the rest of his band had decided to take over his life, he wasn't allowed to do much of anything.

Have to ask the boys. Doesn't look good, though :( -George

Seconds later he got a reply.

Yeah, better ask them. -Luke.

George sighed once more and got up, carelessly tossing his phone on the bed. He made his way to the end of the hall, where JJ's room was. He entered without knocking and found JJ sitting on his bed, with his laptop. JJ looked up and smirked at the sight before him. George had put on the misery look complete with the pouty lips, and the big eyes filled with tears.

"Hi, JJ." George spoke timidly.

"What do you want, George? I'm not giving you any more money." JJ said, getting right to the point. George frowned.

"Well, Luke's having a party tonight, and-"

"No." JJ cut him off. George widened his eyes in bewilderment.

"What?! Why not? Luke's allowed! He's throwing the party!" George tried. JJ frowned. He knew Luke was probably not allowed to have the party, and was just trying to take advantage of his bandmates being gone.

"Did you ask Michael?" JJ asked.

"Well, no."

"Calum?"

"No, but-"

"Ashton?"

"Uh, no! But still-"

"Did Luke even say that he was allowed?" JJ asked curiously. George shook his head softly. JJ smirked.

"Then, no." He said, looking back at his laptop screen, effectively dismissing George. George groaned, and went downstairs, to find someone else to ask. He saw Josh sitting in the living room, watching tv, and Jaymi eating a sandwich in the kitchen. He decided Josh  would be first. He made the same pouty face as before and walked up to josh. Before he could say anything, josh spoke.

"You're not going to the party that Luke is throwing, he's not even allowed to do that, and I swear to god if I find that you went, I will tear your ass up so bad, you won't sit for a month." He said in one breath, not even taking his eyes off of the tv.

George's eyes widened at the threat. He let out a whine and legged it out of the living room, and into the kitchen. Josh was pissed off, and there was no way George was risking getting grounded. He stood in the kitchen, waiting for Jaymi to take a bite so the he would have no choice but to listen. Finally, he did. George took a deep breath, ready to plead his case.

"Jaymi, Luke is having a party tonight, and I know you think he's not allowed, and he's probably not, but you can trust me, I won't drink or do anything else, I promise! Please Jaymi?!" He spoke in a pleading voice. Jaymi looked up in surprise. He hadn't expected something like that. Jaymi swallowed before replying.

"No." Jaymi spoke simply. George groaned, exasperated. He was so frustrated!

"But I won't do anything! You can trust me!" He yelled out.

"Lower your voice, George! You're not going, and that is it!" Jaymi spoke in an angry voice.

"NO! I should be allowed to go!" George didn't lower his voice at all. The yelling had attracted Josh, who walked in the door, and up to George.