Jealousy....

Monday 7th October 2012

Dear Diary Today Is Going To Be My Frist Day At Secondary School, Im Really Nevours...Bye I Have To Get Ready Go To School Now. Ooo And My Name Is Bianca.

Bianca arrived at her new school, the school was packed with girls and boys, the boys were playing football and the girls were gossiping about something, then suddenley all the girls came rushing to her, they all started saying she looked pretty and whether or not she wanted to be their friend. She became popular in the school after several days. She looked at the football pitch there she saw a hot handsome boy playing football, there her heart started beating fast....

The bell rang, so she went to her next class, and the boy who she saw, was sitting next to her in her english class, her heart was beating really fast, then the boy started speaking to her, first of all she was speechless but then she started speaking to him. They became good friends, then they started talking a lot. Then one day they both were talking on facebook, when the boy who's name is dylan asked her out, they both went out.

A new girl arrived at school, no one really liked her at start but then Bianca caught her talking to dylan near the lockers, Dylan started to stop talking to Bianca that much and wherever Bianca saw she always saw Dylan and the new girl Daniella always next to eachother, thats when jealousy struck Bianca.........................................................................................................................................

To Be Continued.............