Begining...

Those words cut deep like a razor on my wrist it feels so right but I know it's wrong who else will I hurt because of what I do is it just me or you too?

I'm sorry I'm not the way you wanted me I'm sorry I'm gay and do drugs to I know it's not right but it makes me feel better just like those scars I hide with my sweater people ask why I wear it it's so beautiful and warm out so whats the point it makes me remember when people cared and when I was loved. Then they walk away and don't say a word what's left to be said what do you say back when the person you were with hit u with a grin or the one teacher pushed you more then anyone else cause she knew u were the only one to make it somewhere in life. Now u sit there in your room waiting for your parents to get home if only they were coming home to ask about your day or how you are... No that's not it it's not a farytail it's not like the books your not a kid anymore you grew up if only you could stay little life would be great with parents who cared and loved you no matter what cause you were their baby their only priority your what kept them going and now that's over your 15 and parents are sick of you your friends think your weird the only on who cares is your best friend who you cut with every night to build that bond that make you guys unique. If only you were normal like all the other kids who laugh and go to party's and your popular but no u sit at the back of the class waiting for someone to finally notice you and your never invited anywhere and everyone thinks your strange and you don't laugh you cry just like your best friend you cry together you guys are like family you guys love each other more then your own parents do. So today you found out your best friend killed her self, you don't know what to do your in shock you can't move you can't talk your best friends gone and you didn't even get to say goodbye was it cause of that one fight that set her off or something else was it all my fault she left this life so I grab that knife and cut away that pain just thinking of suicide because there's nothing else to life for now that she's gone.