O2L Imagines ♥♡♥♡

Hey guys marbear here YAYY!!!!   So basically this will be imagines about all the guys on O2L.  Since this is my first story please leave me some tips, feedbacks,suggestions in the comments or my message board  on how I can improve my story or any imagines u want to see written such as cute/nerdy imagines.  If u have any negative comments like "I didn't like how theres not enough detail" you could tell me that to because I will learn how to improve from my writting and how you want the imagines to be better or more interesting.  I will also appreciate it if you voted, commented, and added this story to your library/reading list.  STAY BEAUTIFUL MY CUBS!!!!

》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

Imagine

   Y/N P.O.V

I have been waiting outside my 6 year old brothers friends house for about 8 minutes, and let me tell you something I am not a patient person.

I get up and take my yellow penny board with crème pink wheels, as I walk up the clear path to the light brown wooden door I knock on it and a young woman who appears like she is in her early 30's with long light brown hair and dark brown eyes, answer's the door  "Hi im am Y/N and im here for my brother Mark" I say to the lady.
"hello Y/N im Linda, I will call your brother in a second but please come in and make yourself comfortable" she replys to me with a gentle smile on her face as she moves away from the door for me to enter.  "thank you" I say to the kind lady as I enter her very clean and may I say big house.  "would you like something to drink sweetie?" she says."no thanks its alright" I tell Linda.  "alright, ill go call your brother" she tells me as she leaves.

  Even though I just met her she seems like a very kind person to be around.As I see my brother approaching me with Linda behind him and his friend, I tell him that mom is very worried because he was supposed to be home an hour ago.when he was done getting ready to go home we wave bye to Linda and Mark's friend while we leave the clear path. While we were walking home (well I wasnt I was riding my penny board  hehe) my brother decides to be "funny"   (notice the sarcasm)   so he pushes me off the penny board and let me tell ya something currently I am wearing denim SHORTS with a black CROP TOP  that says awesome in cursive.Lets just say that when I fell off I had scratched both my palms and knees, and now im bleeding......alot.It was very painful I thought that fell on needless or somthing. I look behind me at my brother and he looks suprised thats strange I thought he would be laughing his little butt off.I gave him a death glare and his mood changed from suprised to frightened."when we make it home I will give you 3 second to hide you
little idiot" I said as I had the urge to just hit him right now but it would make the pain even worse.I sigh.As I turn my head around I see someone. its like I've seen him before.Tall, dark brown hair with a snap back on, his light blue muscle tank top on and blue jeans on riding a black penny board with red wheels coming towards.Me as he starts coming towards me I freeze. it's him!! JC CAYLEN!!  when he is crouching INFRONT of me he says in his beautiful soft voice "are you okay?!"

     Jc's P.O.V

im sitting on my couch watching t.v and it is very boring here everyone is currently out shopping.....i never thought I would ever say that they are shopping because they hate shopping.I decide to go to my bedroom take off my pj's and wear my light blue muscle tank top with jeans on and put a snap back on before I left my room I decided to take my black penny board that has red wheels with me.As I lock the house's door I ride my penny board to where ever i go.

~~~~2 minutes later~~~~

while im riding my penny board in the distance I could see a girl lying down on the floor a penny board beside her and a little kid who looked like he has seen a ghost.I look closely at the girl and some red stuff on her....wait is that....blood. I start to ride at a fast pace (if thats even possible)when I reach her I crouch infront of her I look at her shocked face while I say "are you okay?!" she doesn't respond. I think she knows me.... I snapped my fingers at her face to make her stop day dreaming

     Y/N P.O.V

while I was day dreaming he snaps his fingers infront of me. im back to reality. I look at him and he says "are you alright...." "Y/N" you respond "my name's Y/N" you smile at him "I hope you dont live far I dont want you walking home alone, maybe if you want I could help help you walk home?" in my head I was so excited i was screaming like ive been shot 10 times I even forgot about the pain abit. "yeah, sure and im not alone actually I have my idiotic brother behind me"I say as I glare at Mark.

Jc stands up and reaches his hand out for me to take when I take it groan because it hurt.im soooo gonna hit Mark when were home.

I look at Jc's hand and see its bloody "im sorry" I say in a low voice and look down. "hey dont say sorry its ok" he told me while he takes his index finger and lifts up my chin.he takes my arm and puts it behind his head and his arm around my shoulder before we were gonna walk home while I tell jc the directions home I look back at Mark and say "hold our  penny boards" I smirk at him.while we were walking I could hear him struggling to hold both of them I wanted to tell him hey karma's a bitch, isnt she??

when we made it to my porch I tell mark to go inside.He drops our penny board and runs inside I look at Jc "thanks again for helping me" I smile as I gaze at his brown caramel eyes.I felt like I was melting."dont worry about it but I hope you feel better" "thanks" before I was about to enter my house he gently grabs my arm and says "wait! umm.....I was wondering..do you like....maybe....I dont know....like wana hangout some time...." I giggle at him because he is stuttering and blushing does he probably like me?"I would love to" when we exchange number I have him as My Hero♡♥♡♥  and he has me as Her Saviour♥♡♥♡

i look up at him and thank him one more time but then as we look at each others eye's slowly leaning in together as he put his arms around my waist bringing us closer and when our lips met each other I felt fireworks also safe in his arms.when we stop he says "I'll see ya soon....babe" he winks at me as he turned around and left.Before I entered my house I squeal I open the door with my mom standing there worried while holding a first aid kit."tell me what happened to you while I clean your knees and palms" she looks at me.

my mom is like my best friend/sister what ever I tell her she would support me or be happy so I told her everything that happened.When I did she was very happy for me.  ohh yaa that reminds me

           I count down 3...2...1...I scream "YOU BETTER HIDE YOU LITTLE IDIOT!!!"  I say while searching for him

   THE END