Chapter 1 •

QUEEN P.O.V

"All of those tears I cried
I can't count the lonely nights
Time and time again I've tried
So when I turn into a savage, boy, don't ask me why
Ask me why, don't ask me why, yeah
Give you a taste of your own medicine"

as i finished up my song i think of all the shit Chris put me up with he did me so wrong had me all night waiting for him to come home had me crying in my sleep then make me smile in front of the cameras had everybody thinking we a power couple if only they knew what happened behind cameras.

"queen ,queen"clarence said i quickly snapped out my thoughts. "come out here and listen too it."

*Few hours later

i walk out the studio eager to go to sleep today has been a long day,honestly truly (in joanne the scammer voice 😂😂)i was walking to clarence car because he was going to take me home he had to use the restroom first tho,until someone pulled my arm.

"aye bitch where my son at nigga".it was chris and he didnt let go holding my arm tightly hurting me he look drunk,how he even know where i was? "let go of me,you drunk piece of shit let go"i said holding back my tears.he let go but ended up slapping me making me fall to the ground. "Watch who the fuck you talking to",he said. tears start to form in my eyes as i think of all the times he abused me when he was drunk and when things didnt go his way.

Clarence P.O.V
as i walk out the studio i see a girl on the floor and she looked like queen and i look closer it was her,and chris was looking over her yelling but she looked like she was zoned into thoughts. " look at me when im talking too bitch look at me give me my fucking son you thot hoe look at me u fat bitch look at me". it looked like he was about to slap her i ran up to him before he could.

"Aye watch the fuck out man" i said as i pushed him,queen jumped and looked at me and looked kinda relieved i was here. "what you doing this is a female and u bout to hit her"i looked at him and he looked like he was drunk. "man fuck u and queen u betta be glad this nigga was here to save you bitch im getting my son even if i got to kill u bitch."

thats all it took i punched the drunk outa of this mutha fucka and his stupid ass dropped to the floor.i helped queen up and she had a mark on her face looked like she been slapped.i turned around and punched this nigga again i would've did more but i know the only thing queen wants to do is go home so i just let the punk go and we drive off.

                  in front of queen house

                        Queen P.O.V

i was about to get out of clarence car until he stopped me and pulled the same arm chris pulled making it hurt it was still sore i groaned in pain he let go, "are you ok",he said "yea i am its just he had pulled that arm and its still sore thats all". " Queen i have something to tell you" "what is it" "im in love with you and i wanna start a relationship with you i care for you i really do." " clarebear i love you too but how i know your not like these other dudes or like chris" "im not and i can show u better than i can tell" then he lean in and kiss me his lips was just so soft he made me forget about everything and all that shit that just happened i really love clarence too and i want to make things official,i pulled away from him, " come with me"i said. "do u feel the same feelings that i feel for u"he said. " i can show u better than i can tell you"i get out the car and he gets out too and he follow behind me.