The horror game

Once a girl found a Nintendo game on the ground. She picked it up, and went home. She then found her Nintendo DS and put the game in. It worked perfectly. The game was called Fairies Adventure. The girl was at one part where you team up to find a treasure. She was playing as tinker bell and there was a character called punker bell. The girl picked punker bell and the Nintendo made a weird noise and it shut off. She tried it again and it did the same thing. The girl shrugged, and went to bed. A hour later the girl woke up from a sound. It sounded like fluttering. She ignored it and went to bed. Ten minutes later, she heard the same noise but it sounded louder. She ignored it and went to bed. Five minutes later she felt something on her foot. She heard a tiny laugh and covered her head with her blanket. Then the thing walked up to her leg and it said " you shouldn't have done that, prepare to die." Then the girl got up and ran to the kitchen. As soon as she turn the kitchen light on she saw something horrible. Her father and mother had knifes stabbed to there back and they facing flat down. Then she noticed words on the kitchen wall that said " enjoy the show, your next." Then the girl grabbed 2 knifes while standing in fear. Then a small figure was right behind her and she turned around. It was the same faire from that game. Punker bell. The faire bit her foot and then crawled to her leg. The girl tried to stab the faire but she the faire open it's mouth with its sharp teeth and bit into the girls chest. The girl fell to the floor and the faire took one of the biggest knifes and stabbed the girl so many times. The girl was then dead. Punker bell found the Nintendo game and went into the living room. She found the fireplace and put the game in there. And punker bell was never seen again.