~1~

"Would you two like to know the gender?" The nurse asked Erik and me.
"No, can you tell our friend Kory? We are gonna grow a gender reveal party." I reply smiling hugely. Erik bends down and kisses my forehead.
"The baby looks beautiful Colleen and so do you." Erik whispers softly. I kiss him on the lips and then sit back up on the exam table. The nurse wrote down the gender and gave the paper to Kory. We then drive home and Kory heads out to get the gender reveal stuff. I'm so excited to find out what I'm having. I kinda want a girl. I can just imagine Erik holding his little girl for the first time and crying and him playing dress up with her as she gets older and being that over protective dad. I will be happy with a boy too of course but I kinda want a girl. I'm just grateful I got pregnant in the first place.

We arrive home and cuddle on the couch. My niece and nephews are coming over and I'm gonna tell them I'm pregnant and we are gonna find out the gender right after. I'm so nervous and excited.
"Erik I feel so nauseous." I complain in a whiny voice. I hated to complain to him because I know it much be annoying but it's kinda hard not to when you feel miserable for hours on end.

As we are cuddling I must have fallen asleep because I remember waking up to the doorbell and Erik running to get the door. Everyone was here now. My whole family was here now. I tell the kids I wanna film a video with them and they were over the moon excited. I turn on the camera and do my intro. Here goes nothing.

The kids are so super excited to be big cousins especially bailey. I'm so so excited to have this baby but I still have many months and a big tour to get through first.
"Ok gender reveal time!" Kory calls out to everyone and we all join him outside. I grab Erik's hand and walk with him. He squeezes my hand tight and whispers.
"No matter what this baby's gender is I'll be super excited no matter what." He smiles and says sweetly. I smile back. Erik and I take a few pictures together before we do the reveal. We get in positions.
"Ok ready?" I ask Erik. He nods.
"3...2...1!" The crowd cheers and we pop our poppers in the air.