Late Night Visits Syn x Zacky

(This has sexual content in it, with two men having intercourse. If you are disturbed or disgusted by that please leave now. (: )

It was probably nine o’clock at night when Brian decided to give Zack a visit. He couldn’t go more then a few days without seeing his beau, you could say Zack was his addiction. Having a key to Zacky’s house made it even easier to go and find out what his lover was doing, and he heard music blasting from the downstairs den.

That was odd. Usually Zack didn’t go downstairs unless he was entertaining, but there weren’t any cars outside so he must have just felt like pooching out there. Kicking off his shoes at the door, Brian locked the front door behind him and made his way down the stairs.

“Zack?” He yelled over the loud music, unable to really tell what song it was until he was closer to the stereo.

There was Zack, eyes closed and dancing. He was wiggling his hips and moving his shoulders in time with the beat. That was odd considering every time Brian had ever seen Zack try to dance it was more of a train wreck then anything else and this was actually looking pretty good from where he was standing.

“ZACK?!” He yelled, moving over to his boyfriend and tapping him on the shoulder.

“WHAT?” Zack’s eyes flew open and he stared at Brian.

“I never knew you could dance.” Brian said, a smirk on his face.

“I only have rhythm when I’m drunk.” Zack said, frowning a bit before smiling again.

“What?” Brian asked, still having to talk louder because of the music being so loud.

“Dance with me!” He said, grabbing Brian’s hands and putting them on his hips.

Well, this was different. From the sounds of it though Zack had already had a few shots, Brian could smell the whiskey on his breath. Well whatever, he still had very little rhythm when it came to dancing but Zack was more then making up for his lack of it right now. His hips moved this way and that, and eventually he had enough and just grabbed Zack’s ass and pressed their bodies together.

Much better. This was the kind of dancing Brian liked, where he could feel every inch of Zacky’s body grinding against his own, the friction worse then a visual strip tease. Brian’s lips ran from the side of Zack’s cheek to his lips, all the while their bodies continue to move in unison with each other. 

Breaking the kiss, Zack looked at Brian. There was probably one of the goofiest grins Brian had ever seen on the rhythm guitarists face and he couldn’t help but laugh. It was like Zack was trying to say something but he didn’t want to actually have to say it. Now the problem was trying to decipher exactly what Zack was trying to say behind those beautiful hazel eyes, because half the time Brian just got so wrapped up in looking into them that he got lost.

“I missed you.” Zack said, leaning forward so he could kiss Brian directly on the lips.

Brian said nothing until his mouth and tongue weren’t busy playing tonsil hockey with Zack’s tongue. He’d originally just come over to see if he wanted to watch a movie but more sexual thoughts had sparked since they’d been dancing.

“I was only gone for two days.” Brian had been helping a friend of theirs put down some tracks for a new album he was putting out.

“It felt like forever.” Zack said, pouting and moving his lips down to Brian’s neck.

In all honestly Brian was amazed he didn’t have a boner by now. When he felt Zack’s arms swing around his neck and a few fingers rubbing at the back of his neck however that entire ‘no boner’ thing was history. Zack was a cute tease, not one to drag it out too long that you just got annoyed and nearly demanded it, but just enough to make you really appreciate the sex that followed.