The big move!!

"Mom why the hell do we have to move anyway, I didn't ask to be a werewolf" I yelled. "Honey we talked about this" much calmer than I did. "No you and dad did" I protested.                                                           all ing me to do                         

                                        FLASHBACK.1 hour before                               When I pulled up to my house ,actually I wouldn't call it a house maybe a mansion. I walked in and all of the conversation stopped. "Honey sit down we need to talk" said my mom. "What about?" I asked "you know when you turn 16 you find your mate right" she explained. "Yeah so" with a little additude to it. I hate all that mate bullshit , who wants a person controlling you and being possessive or very protecting. Right I wanna be able to do what ever the fuck I wanna do not someone telling me what to do. "Me and your father decided that we should um.. um.. move!!" she said all excited!! "For what " I yelled scream "to go and look for your mate if you don't find your mate after your birthday we will not pass the alpha title to you!!" my dad said kinda sad.                                                                                                                                                                    .                             END Of FLASH BACK                                                       "Calm down were only moving to Canada, were leaving in 2 days so get all your shit together , so I prefer you start packing your stuff and say goodbye to  all your friends I'm sorry!!" my dad said "me and your father need to have a pack meeting to give my  to the beta you could go if you want it doesn't matter your choice" my mother said sadly. See my fathers the alpha and my mother is the Luna , I have alpha blood in me so that means I'm stronger,bigger and faster than normal girls. Also that means I'll either be a Luna or an alpha if I find my mate. I run upstairs almost tripping on the stairs I slam my door so hard I think it might fall off. I changed my preppy clothes to my more normal clothes. A tank top and some booty shorts. I got into my big ass bed and thought about what I was gonna tell my friends.