7/17/2014

“ It’s almost 3am and I am standing on our bed holding your letter and wiping my tears with your wrinkled shirt that you had given me about two months ago . I am trying to understand why. Where did I go wrong ? All those memories we had together are crossing my mind . When we first met and I was being shy , you were being cheeky as always and you were trying to get my attention even if you already had it - but you didn’t know . I remember that night when you were sober and you called me , you were angry , I was trying to calm you down , even though I am sure you were only listening to the screamings  in your head . But I tried , I tried so hard to make you happy … to make you feel loved because that was what you needed . You wanted a person there for you to help you get through everything you were suffering from . And after such a long time .. that you are finaly happy you say that you don’t want me anymore . Now I realize that I had invested so much on you , thinking that you were doing the same thing . But I was wrong . I will be better . I will get over you . I promise .I will just have to keep telling myself that nothing is going to be easy and I will have to be patient … especially finding my one and only love .”

 -7/17/2014 , 2:53am