Andrea and Lacy (mature gifs/photos)

It was a boring, typical, and uneventful Saturday night for Lacy. She was sitting alone on her bed, her blonde hair up in a bun and her pajamas on. She stared up at her ceiling and let her thoughts wander. Picking up her phone, she wrote out a text to her best friend, Andrea.

9:06 pm

Lacy: hey andy, u up?

Andrea: yea whats up

Lacy: ugghh nothing im crazy bored

Lacy: if you wanna come over we can rent a movie or something. my parents aren't home

Andrea: yea actually that sounds really fun! be there in 10

---

Ten minutes later, Lacy's doorbell rang and she opened the door to the brunette's smiling face.

"Hey! Come on in," Lacy said. "We can go pick out a movie."

Andrea headed inside and strolled into Lacy's room, flopping down onto her bed while Lacy picked up the remote to browse through netflix. After a couple of minutes of debating which genre to pick, the pair settled on a cheesy chick-flick for the night. They grabbed blankets and huddled up to watch the movie.

During a particularly intimate scene, Andrea noticed a change in her friend's behavior.

"Lacy, whats wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing! I'm fine," the other girl said dismissively.

Andrea turned to face her friend. "Come on, we've been best friends for years. I think I would know when something isn't right with you!"

Sighing, Lacy decided to share her thoughts with Andrea. "Well, now that school is over you know I'm moving out. But that also means that Ben and I are gonna have our own places now."

Ben was Lacy's boyfriend, who she had been dating for the past year. Andrea looked at her friend questioningly. "Why exactly is that a bad thing?"

"Well its just that...Ben and I have never slept with each other. And now that we don't have to worry about parents or siblings I'm nervous about our first time!" Lacy looked down at her hands and fidgeted nervously.

Andrea was still confused. "Well, you and Ben obviously like each other a lot, and its not gonna be different than any other guy you've fucked," she said.

Lacy sighed in frustration. "But thats the thing!" She exclaimed. "I've never fucked anyone before!"

Andrea was stunned. "What? You're a virgin?!"

Lacy blushed and nodded shyly. When she looked up, Andrea looked like she was thinking hard about something. "What is it?" she asked.

"Well," Andrea explained, "You and I both know that I have a lot of experience in that department. If you wanted..."

"What? If I wanted what?"

"Well, I could probably help you out..." Andrea said, looking at Lacy before leaning forward and climbing over the other girl on all fours.

Before Lacy could react, Andrea pushed her lips against the shocked girl's. Lacy's eyes went wide before fluttering closed as she slowly reciprocated the kiss.