Intro

I'm not very good at writing but I'll try my best:)
Let me know if you like it or want more and sorry if there are any misspelled words I'm kinda tierd🤦🏼‍♀️😜😜

Syd aka Sydney is just your typical Tom girl but she dose not like to think of herself as one. She is 15 and has had on bf but she doesn't like to talk about him a lot because it ended badly. She rides all different kinds of boards and she wears weird color shoes yet, she makes it work. She doesn't get along with a lot of people but she keeps a couple people close to her. Syd post a lot on Instagram and her 2 best friends help takes the pictures, one helps by actually taking the pictures with his camera and the other helps with figuring out how to pose and what locations they shoot at.

Jack is pretty new to "fam" even tho he isn't really that famous. He is 15 and about 5'11" or 6". He has dated one girl but she was popular at school and so was he so they kinda had to, but he really didn't like her and ended things. She always try's to get back with him but she is just a spoiled brat that only cares about popularity. He has a lot of followers on both Instagram and musical.ly but he is not like one direction. He likes to skate and posts a lot on Instagram. He has recently joined a tour called "boys of summer" with a group of his friends.

Lilly is 1/2 of Syds best friends. She is blond and has known syd her whole life, there moms were best friends when they were little and automatically made them best friends as well. She is always so crazy about boys on the internet and has been obsessed with the boys in a tour called "boys of summer" for a while now and found out they were starting up tour again and some new talents we're joining.

Jasper is the other 1/2 of syds best friends. He is gay and proud and dose not listen to any hate that comes his way. He loves photography and plans on being one as he gets older. Lilly and Jasper bond over the boys from "boys of summer" and all the other cute boys walking down the street.

Alright so that took a lot longer than expected but I'm gonna try and post as often as possible please leave comments🌹❤️🌹❤️