Part One

Dallon pulled into his driveway, The Strokes quietly played on his radio as he reached into the glovebox & fished around for a pack of cigarettes & a lighter. After finding what he needed, he lit the cigarette & put it in corner of mouth while he opened the car door & walked around to the back of the car. He opened the trunk & grabbed the three bags of groceries he had bought. Dallon closed the trunk & walked up to his front door, he unlocked the door & was greeted by a cheerful voice.

"Daddy! You're home!" Brendon yelled as he ran into Dallon's arms.
Dallon giggled as he hugged Brendon & took his hand to walk him back into the kitchen where he would then make coffee to serve to Dallon after his work day.

"Brendon, go ahead & make Daddy his coffee," Dallon called out to Brendon from the living room couch.

"Go ahead & make Daddy his coffee," Brendon mimicked.

"Excuse me?" Dallon said, with a half smoked cigarette in his mouth.

Brendon smirked as he finished making the coffee. He poured the it into Dallon's favourite mug. He then walked into the living room & sat next to Dallon on the couch.

"Coffee?" Dallon asked.

"In the kitchen," Brendon said, a smirk still on his face.

"Brendon," Dallon replied in a stern voice.

"You said to make you coffee. Not bring it to you," Brendon said.

Dallon looked at him with irritation in his eyes.

"Get it yourself."

Dallon stood up. "On your knees, you fucking brat."

Brendon looked up at him, still sitting. "Make me."

Dallon leaned towards Brendon, blowing cigarette smoke in his face. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, & put it out of Brendon's arm. Brendon let out a small squeal. "You gonna get on your knees now?" Dallon asked. Brendon smiled & shook his head no. Dallon reached for Brendon's neck. He applied a small amount of pressure, slowly increasing it, until Brendon could hardly breathe.

"Knees. Now."

Brendon obeyed, breathing heavily.

"Stay." Dallon commanded. He walked into their kitchen & walked back into the living room, now with a wooden spoon in hand.

Dallon pushed Brendon onto all fours & slid down Brendon's shorts & boxers. "Count with me."

Dallon spanked Brendon with this spoon.

"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"Four."
"Five."
"Six."
"Seven."
"Eight."
"Nine."
"Ten," Brendon counted.

"Up," Dallon said.

Brendon turned around, still on his knees, tears in his eyes. Dallon looked down at him & smiled. He noticed they both were hard, he reached out & stroked Brendon's dick.

"You fucking slut." He kissed Brendon's head & wiped the tears from his eyes. "Go make me dinner."

"Yes sir," Brendon stood up, he tried to pull up his pants but Dallon stopped him.

"Keep them off. & take the shirt off, too."

Brendon nodded & headed to the kitchen to cook his Daddy's dinner. Dallon followed him into the kitchen, he spanked Brendon's ass as he sat down at the table. "Make Daddy his favourite, Baby."

Brendon opened the cabinets & picked up a box of uncooked pasta. He looked over his shoulder, to check if Dallon was watching him. He could hardly focus as he was still hard & aroused. He turned away from Dallon, & started getting himself off. "Just stay quiet," he thought to himself. He let out a small moan as he was almost finished. Dallon looked up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dallon demanded an answer as he stood up quickly & walked towards Brendon.

"N- Nothing, Sir."

"Yeah?" Dallon asked, while towering over Brendon. "Look at me."

Brendon looked up, & right as he did, Dallon slapped him in the face & spit on him. "Turn around," he demanded. Brendon turned around, putting his hands on the counter. Dallon ran his hands through his hair, he slid down his dress pants, & boxers. He stood there, wearing nothing but a long sleeved button up shirt. He gave Brendon a quick spank on the butt, &
went for it. Quickly thrusting in & out, listening to Brendon's moans.

"You like that, slut? Huh? You like when Daddy gets angry, don't you?"

Brendon moaned out a "yes, Sir, I do."

Brendon came & then immediately dropped down to his knees to please Dallon, who looked down at him & raised his eyebrows. Brendon started to give him head, Dallon moaned & ran his hands through Brendon's hair.

"Baby.." Dallon whined as he came.

Brendon looked up at him, his mouth open, cum all over his face.

"Good boy. Now finish Daddy's dinner, baby."