1. Meeting her

Manik Malhotra is a world famous rockstar , basically lives in Mumbai for his career purposes but whenever his one project ends he always take a break and spends some time in his parent's house , which is situated on a beautiful hillock of Shimla , there are not many houses and people around that's why he loves it too much because that place provides him peace and warmth of his parent's love
Manik was sitting in the garden of his house watching the stars and thinking about his life Manik's pov
For everyone I am THE MANIK MALHOTRA, their rock star. I have millions and trillions of fans but in reality I am just a lonely person . I have no one to claim as mine . Few set of friends who are with me for fame , relatives who disowned me when my parents died and now they are dieing to be with me , why?? because today I have that FAME , MONEY and NAME, this world is completely selfish. Is there someone who will love me selflessly , will there be someone ? I think no.......
But Suddenly his forehead got covered with frowns because one of the star he was staring was slowly slowly becoming more bigger and brighter until he can think something or react accordingly  a big spaceship like thing  was hovering over him , he was completely shocked , and like a cherry on the cake suddenly the door of that spaceship opened and a girl lands directly into Manik's lap and the spaceship went back , this made Manik shocked more than core, his eyes were wide like they will pop out of his sockets any time and his jaw was touching the ground, That girl was wearing a weird dress , but still she was looking cute and pretty with her doe shaped eyes , chubby cheeks and pouty lips and while staring at her Manik faints .
Girl looks at him innocently and nudges him in order to wake him up but he didn't woke up . So she stood from his lap , carry him over her shoulder and takes him inside his house , there were many things like couch ,chairs and table , so she got confused thinking  where to place this sleeping boy , but before she can place him somewhere Manik gains consciousness but again becomes shocked on seeing that he is being carried by that girl and faints again.

*******************************************
Hey guys it's just  that I got this idea and thought to jot it down .

It will be a funny, short story . Hope you like it .

Do give your precious votes and reviews on this and it will be PRIVATE from next part .

It's chotu sa token of thanks to all my followers . And mostly I will try to give you one update per day (according to the response )

Your writer
Feeling ❤️
*******************************************