Chapter 1- A new time for everything ( Whole story in writer's P.O.V)

I fall onto my bed after a long day at school and sighed. Today was a really bad day but of course like any other story I'll have to explain it all from the beginning....

I smiled at myself as I looked at my newly,detailed drawing. It was not finished through but I thought that I could finish it  in no time. The picture I drew was insirped by Sean (Or Jacksepticeye *the Irish YouTuber whom had green hair and baby , dark blue eyes*.) He was playing cuphead trying to sound all serious and busy but with a huge grin on his face. Jack saved me from nearly cutting my self and even from depression and anxiety. He's those type of peoples whom try to relate but is still there for you. I threw my pencil down to the floor like a mic drop, and check the video. Of course during the video I was loud but as soon as I looked at the screen, it was dead quiet and chills went down my spine like rain. The Jack on the  screen was werid, he would touch the sides of the screen, trying to tell me something but no sound was heard. It made me so uncomfortable that I closed down the browser and powered down my latop. But before the screen went black I could see that Jack wasn't really himself. The signs were clear, the white in his eyes were replaced with a deadly black and his iris was a lightish , darkish green. He also had s crooked smile that looked like he craved it with a knife.

The next time I saw him was while I was studying/reading in my room. My parents already went to bed and luckly they were really strong sleepers (They could sleep through any noise!!) I watch Jack play happy wheels and smile and laugh while I work but the video went silent again but I didn't notice it that well. There he was standing there again , abusing or even rembering that he's still in the screen.

"Hello... Darling" he said as I looked at the screen after a long hour. Those Twp words remind me of my father and what he calls me. "Well ain't you rude?! I come here to see ya and your gob smacked like this is first time we met." His Irish accent flowed over me like a chilly, dark wind.

"Have ya got a problem?" My body filled with rage as I remember about all the videos. This wasn't Jacksepticeye but really Antisepticeye... An demon from Jack:s channel.  "Oh!? Yes there's is a problem... Why in the world would you...." My question was stopped by a pale, dead hand grasp my shoulder. "How the Fuck....."

"Did I get out? Its always been easy but I'm here to say that I've been watching you Brianna." I stopped with my finger "please calle Velvet Rose.' He shrugged " anyway... I've got a question for ya, if u don't mind." I nodd , agreeing with his terms. "What do ya see in Jack that's netter then me?" I couldn't find  or even say an answer because he threw me against my bedroom door and watched as my body sild down the door and into a position where I had my knees folded near my chest. " Don't wanna wake your parents do ya?" I shocked my head representing a no and seeing that I was having a mild nose bleed. "How about you wear this. It looks cute on you. Oh! And it can also call me. Soon....ummmm... If you need some one to talk to then just call me. If our relationship goes as planned..." He looks around the room. "I might take you to see my place, since I know about yours."