Mark

Mark, with your voice like a demon and your heart like an angel, come rescue me. Listen to the song if you want to.

Mark's POV

   As I begin editing my video for YouTube, I get a notification.
JackSepticEye: The McBosses Are Back!| Sims 4
   Good. I can watch Jackaboy when I finish.
   I start feel my heart start beat irregularly. Jack. That name haunts me, day and night. Every minute, every second, of every day, I think about him. His laugh, his smile, his skinny, lean bod- stop. Not now. I have to finish this.
  I sigh, starting to edit my video. I should have sent it to Catherine or Ethan, but they deserve a break.
  After an hour, the editing was finished. As I was about to upload it, I got a Skype notification on my computer.
  Jackaboy: Hey Mark!
  There he was again.
   God dammit, Mark! Can you not control your thoughts whenever he talks to you? It gets really annoying after a while. Just tell him and then you can get on with your life.
  Shut up, Dark! When did you start ruining my life by being in my head again anyway? Don't you have your own life? Oh wait, you don't because you're just a souless demon. Get out of my head.
  For your information, I do have a life, you just don't know him yet. Plus he has to go through this shit too with his host. Except it's flipped where its thoughts about you. Have fun trying to figure that one out, asshole. I'm going back to Raspy Hill.
  Good. Dont let the door hit ya on the way out.
  Hmph.
  I felt Dark leave. Thank God.
  Ding
  I look for what made the noise. It was my Skype again. I looked.
  Jackaboy: Maaaaark! Answer me ye bastard.
Sorry, editing a video. What did you say? I replied, my heart pounding against my ribcage.
  Jackaboy: I said, are ye ready for Wade's surprise birthday party? (It's not really Wade's birthday. I just said it for context. Back to the story!) Ye know, the one that im flying in for next week? At your place? Or did ya forget?
  Oh, shiiiit. I didn't even think about it yet.
  Of course I'm ready. Why wouldn't I be? And of course I didn't forget it. What kind of friend would I be if I forgot his surprise birthday party? I face palmed, physically. Smooth. He totally isn't onto your lie now.
  Jackaboy: Of course ye didn't forget. Then ya would be a horrible friend. Look, I got to go. Singe is calling me. See ya. Byeeee!
  Buh-bye! I type, feeling something that I don't recognize at first.
  Jealousy.
  GET OUT OF MY HEAD, DARK! GOOD GOD! IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE ANNOYING WHEN I CONSIDERED GIVING THE FANS YOU AS AN EGO, I WOULD HAVE SAID NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!
   Make me, Markimoo. I'm stronger than you. You can't fight me. Your too weak.
  I brought you into this world, don't think I can't take you out.
  Wow, someone's feisty. You know I'm right. Don't deny it. I'm right. Your wrong, deal with it.
   I felt him leave again. Good. I need my thoughts kept to myself. I almost turn off my computer until I see that I haven't started the upload process. I start it and just leave my computer on. I need sleep.