lHate The Way I Love You

(A/N for new readers(?) Anyway, this was written a while back before i had any practice in the smut aspect. So i apologize if it's really bad. :/ )

"Alex," Her Australian accent filled his ear. She was laying across him, her face buries in his neck. He was sleeping soundly, Mouth parted, slow, even rises and falls of his chest, his eyelashes fluttering over his cheeks. He looked so adorable sleeping.

"Alexxx," she whined, dragging out the X. She needed to wake him up desperately. He's done this too-- wake her up because sexual needs over powered them and needed soothing, so it was fair game.

"Alexander baby," she kissed the skull tattoo on his neck. He woke up then, that tattoo being a trigger to his wake-up, and rubbed his eyes.

"Mm, Yeah Shorty?" he asked after yawning, his voice thick and raspy.

"I need you," she whispered.

"What do you need me to get off the top shelf??" he asked oblivious to the true meaning. This was a common occurrence also. She wasn't quite tall enough, even being twenty-one.

She sighed, a slight laughter in her voice. "No Alex," she said. "I needyou." She put emphasis on 'need' trying to get her point across.

"Well," he started. "What do you need me for? Getting something high down, turning on a light, walki----" he looked down at her.

"Ohhh," His eyes widened. "Sexual Pleasures, Gotcha."

"Yeah, Sexual pleasures." She laughed lightly. She sat up, straddling his torso.

"Sorry, but not now," he said with a small frown. "Just not feeling it." She smirked and leaned down to kiss him. He instantly kissed back naturally. The kiss got heated, more and more, but he promised him self not to go fully.

She smirked to herself, knowing she'd have her way with him. She reached back and palmed him through his black boxers. That's the ting about those two. They slept in undergarments, never full on clothes.

He groaned a muffled no, witch went unnoticed by Stella. She knew he wanted it from the fact he was already hard, it didn't take long to get him this way. He was easy to seduce, and she knew how to do it.

He gave in as she attached her lips to his neck, finding his sweet spot right below his jaw perfectly. He slipped his left hand down her panties, rubbing roughly. If he was going to cave into her, he was gonna be in charge and take over.

He rolled over so he was on top, breaking the kiss on his neck. He leaded down and kissed her neck, searching for her sweet spot. He slipped off her undies, throwing them aside. He inserted a finger inside her, pumping and eventually adding another and another. He was smirking the whole time, knowing he was driving her up the wall.

"Alexander I need your now!" she practically screamed, slipping his boxers down and off. He lined himself up with her entrance, and entered. Giving her a few seconds to adjust before he started thrusting roughly into her.

She moaned and tore her nails down his back. "F-FASTER!" She managed, and he obeyed. Moving at impossible increasing speed and roughness, he was already sweaty and breathing heavily.

He was doing it how he knew she liked it. She liked to be thoroughly fucked, to the point where she forgets her own name. She very rarely wanted to  make love. Ever. It always rough, kinky, pleasuring. 

As his speed and rough hit his all time high, her nails ripped down his back, sure to leave marks. It was the hardest they've ever gone. He could feel blood slightly at those scratches, but he didn't mind.

The headboard slammed against the wall, the bed creaked loudly, all adding to the pleasure of it.

He knew she was close from the way her moans would no longer come with noise, the way she bit her lip, holding it firmly between her teeth, jaw never going slack. Her head was rolled back, eyes screwed closed. He enjoyed seeing her like that.

He felt her clench, triggering his own orgasm to happen soon. His bucks got sloppier, and he buried himself as deep as he could go inside of her. He twitched, she clenched, and together they fell apart. Her body relaxing. His abs tightened before he let go, and then came loose again.

He slid out, flopping down next to her as pleasure rippled through their bodies.

He looked over and smiled at her already a sleeping self. "I hate the way I love you sometimes."