Chapter 1: The new guys

Hey guys were new to writing fanfics.. we arent that good in writng but oh well .... so this is how its going to work each week one of us is going to update the story(when we can)... and one last thing please dont judge us were just bored as students trying to have fun.

The new guys

The last bell of the year we all felt relieved to finish our final classes for the year...Finally the long journey of high school finished. We went back to our apartment, all we could hear was music blasting through our walls disturbing our beauty sleep....Oops i forgot to introduce myself my Name is Riley im the loud and bublbly one i can make anyone laugh until they have tear coming out, my firends are Kylie and Blaire.

Kylie is the nice and elegant one, whenever there was an issue she would be the one to solve it and make everybody happy again.

Blaire is the sassy and attitudy one, she loves the company of her friends, and is not afraid to put up a fight .

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID MUSIC!!!!! I heard Blaire shout as she stormed out of the house to the next door with Kylie.

BLAIRES P.O.V

I knocked hard on the door with Kylie having a big show of fright on her face.The next thing i knew was a shirtless blonde standing at the door , i clicked infront of his face 'Can you turn down the music, do we look like idiots that tolerate your nonsense!

KYLIES P.O.V

I pinched Blaire 'shut up' i hissed, i took a glance at Blaires face she looked so frustrated that she could break the stereo.

I could tell the pinch didnt work because she slapped me back hard ' Ow what was that for?'

'hmm i dont know maybe for pinching me!!!'

BLAIRES P.O.V

I held my finger infront of his face as i demanded 'turn the God Damn music down' the blonde boys only responce was 'Hi im Niall' with a sweet Irish accent.

'yeah yeah niall kyle or whatever your name is turn down this music down' i gave him alittle glare and turned my attention the sleepy Riley...