Chapter 1 : The Video

"WE'RE BACK", The Dolan Twins screamed from my laptop screen. I watched their video in awe of how gorgeous they both were. I thought of a past meet-up of theirs, that I had gone to.

It seemed to have gone by in the blink of an eye. One moment I was seeing the flashing lights of cameras, with two sets of huge muscular arms around me, and the next moment I was being hurried off because the twins had so many more people to meet.

It was getting towards the end of the video so I was about to close my laptop when the twins said something about flying a fan to the warehouse and making a video with them. They said the rules were to follow all of their socials (which I obviously did). I quickly commented that I had followed the rules for the giveaway and went to sleep thinking about the twins.

You deserve some back story. My name is Evelyn Grace Bolton. (No. I am not related to Troy Bolton on to contrary belief.) But everyone calls me E. I am a junior in high school and I used to go to an awful all girls school. I recently moved to Las Vegas with my mom and brother. My mom works as a police officer which is why we moved. My mom isn't normally home when I am, but that's the way it's been my whole life. My (twin) brother Elijah is a complete player. I can't even count on my fingers the numbers of girls he has slept with. My dad left us when Eli and I were 4 years old. I don't remember much of him but that he was aggressive with all of us. Life with out a dad has been rough, but somehow I have managed. I guess.

I woke up the next morning to the bright sun. I checked my phone to see the time when I saw I had atleast a hundred notifications!

I checked all of them and people were blowing up and about the Dolan Twin giveaway. I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! I opened my laptop and surely there was another video from the twins with the caption, "GIVEAWAY WINNER 2k18".

My heart skipped a beat as I clicked on the video. I fast forwarded to the part were they announced the winner.

They said the name an my phone dropped out of my hand. I rewinded the video to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't dreaming.

"IM GOING TO MEET THE DOLAN TWINS AHHHHHHHHH!!"

I ran downstairs with my laptop and I showed my mom the video. She knows how much I love the twins. After about of minute of begging and pleading, my mom finally caved and she agreed to let me fly to meet them.

I could barely still the whole day. My mom and I contacted the twins like we were supposed to, to figure out when I leave. I was going to be with The Dolan Twins in 3 weeks!

But until then I had school to worry about. Tomorrow was me and Eli's first day at our new school. And I wasn't really excited.

authors note:
ummm hii. so this us my first chapter of my first fanfic so don't judge me:)) i know it moves really fast but it'll slow down once things happen ay!!