Chapter 1 : Blood Sweat and Gears

Tavros had awoken in a rather unfamiliar place. The smell of motor oil, and sweat filled the room aswell as the rusty smell of blood.

Chainsaw noises played over in his head an he remembered what Kanaya had done seeing a that he had the misfortune of waking up as soon as the chain split the bone.

He quickly pulled a tarp off of his legs and jumped a little at the sight.

His once useless legs were now replaced by robotic prosthetic legs.

What startled him most was that he was able to move them like if they were their all his life.

He quickly sat up only to be welcomed by a horrible pain where the metal met flesh. He could feel that there was wires and plates inserted into his nerves and flesh and the pain nearly made him lose consciousness .

"Please lay yourself back down...it'll take a while for the pain to cease."

Tav looked to opposite the room.

"Um...Equius? You did this to me?"

The taller blue blooded troll gave him a slight nod.

"Yes.Are you displeased, lowblood?"

Tavros shook his head quickly, his Mohawk soaked in sweat.

" I ...your really amazing at this stuff..I uh...feel like I was hatched with them...the legs that is."

Equius gave an approving nod before walking closer to fudge-blooded troll.

He examined his handy work thoroughly gently poking and massaging different areas of flesh and metal.

" ah, everything seems in order..."

"Can I go home now?" The Taurus fidgeted a little

The Sagittarius nodded " I recommend you use your four wheeled device until you feel you are ready to walk"

Tavros swung his new legs over the edge of the table and hobbled to his four wheeled device.

"Um...thanks again for this..."