Chapter 1: Shopping

''Justin stop it, it tickles, please''

Justin stopped and then he kissed me, i love our kisses. He took me closer to him and hugged me tightly, then he let go and said:

''Should we go get a coffee?'' he asked and pointed at the café.

''Sure'' i said and stood up.

He took my hand and walked me to the café.

''So honey, what do you want?''

''I take a soft ice cream, please''

''And i take a coffee''

''Here you go''

We said thanks and took a table that was outside.

''Can i taste your ice cream honey?''

''Sure, here you go''

''Mm, it was good''

I heard a phone and i locked if it was mine but it wasent. Justin took up hos phone and said:

''Sorry honey, i need to go'' he said and kissed my cheek.

''But...'' I said before he ran away''

Okay, now im sitting here all alone. So i desided to go shopping, that is always fun. Then i realised that Justin drowe me here and i can't drive. And after a while if thinking i desided to walk.

It was soooo warm, it felt like i was in a dessert. After a while a boy stopped his car and said:

''Do you want a ride?''

I was so tired so i couldnt think straight. So i said 'sure' as i always says. I jumped into the car and he drove away. He was in my age and asked:

''So, whats youre name?''

''My name is Allison'' i said and looked at him.

''And yours?''

''Ah, my name is Tyler, but you can call me Ty'' he said and looked at me fast, but then at the road.

''But what did you do at the beach all alone?''

''Oh, yeah i was there with Justin and then he got a text from someone and said that he needed to go''

''Wierd'' Tyler said short.

''And you are not wierd, picking up random people from the road?'' i said and laughted.

When we were at the mall i said:

''Well, it was nice to meet you Ty, hope i see you soon''

''Nice to meet you to'' Tyler said with a cute voice.

''Okey Ty'' i said.

I giggled and walked into the mall and i started to look around, you know to choose the right shop. I saw a shop that only sold swimming suits. When i thougth of it i havent bouth a swimming suit in years. It was a really large shop so it probolary took ages to find the right swimming suit. I choosed a swimming suit that was the color light blue and it had a little tie on it. I bought it.

When i walked in the mall i looked around, i like looking around and thinking about you know stuff. Yes, stuff that happend and stuff that is going to happen. Like my mom, family, Justin and Tyler i mean Ty. It is good thinking, but sometimes can terrible things come up in youre mind, like how you are going to die and you can't controll these feelings. Right now im thinking that Justin is kissing another girl in the mall, he woulden't do that.

Then i realised that it wasent my thougths, it was real.

Hi guys, thanks for reading, so that was the first chapter hope you enjoyyyy!!! Just so you know if i write something i will write in BOLD. Bye, see ya!