𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Abel's POV

Abel's POV

*CONTINUATION*

"Well she's with me so there's nothing for you to say about it NIGGA!" Lamar says with full of venom in his voice.

"Whatever man you just on some fucking bullshit!" Cash says aggravated by this conversation.

"ME BULLSHIT?!? "OK bullshit me when your fuck ass trying to get next to my girl!!" Lamar yells.

I look over at Raegan while she gives Lamar a strange look almost as if saying 'I'm not your girl' type of stare. But instead she just kept quiet and rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.

Yeah she probably was fucking him. They may not be dating but they sure have something going on.

"Man fuck you mean I don't want that girl I was just being friendly!!!" Cash replies while looking red in the face he was obviously pissed.

They both start to argue while spiraling out of control.

Alright, now I really have to stop this shit before a fight burst out because they'll ruin this damn studio like before I do not own this shit.

This is Diddy's studio the last time they fought they almost broke most of Diddy's equipment and we were almost banned from it. His equipment isn't cheap so I had to pay Diddy money for half of the damages.

My career was almost ruined because of that shit. They act like this place is a boxing ring. I had to get them under control.

I sigh aggravated with the both of them with their bullshit.

"Aye ya'll calm that shit down there's no need for this fighting...we can't get kicked out of here again this is not our fucking studio!!!" I yell while I felt a headache coming on.

Fuck...I really needed to pop one right now my nerves were all over the place.

"Nah fuck that he trying to get next to Rae and I'm not having that shit!" Lamar says offensively.

"Man you better shut the fuck up before I give you something to really get mad about!" Cash says while approaching Lamar they were ready to fight at any moment.

"What did you say my nigga?!" Lamar yells while getting up from his seat ready to charge.

"Dude you heard me did I fucking stutter!!!" Cash yelled while getting in Lamar's face.

Man here we go...

Lamar suddenly punches Cash in the jaw while they start fist fighting. Cash tackles him on the floor and punches him multiple times in the face.