🌹One🌹

Shyanne's POV
I walked onto the stage. The light hitting me. I walked up to the sliver sticking out of the ground. I grabbed the cold metal. Chills went up my arms and I started to dance. Slight pale green was thrown to me or put in my waistband/straps of my work outfit.
^^^^^^^^^^^
I walked off the stage. I went to the dressing room that I share with my coworkers. I counted the the slight pale green bills and put it in my bag. I changed into my regular clothes. I walked out saying bye to my boss. I walked down the street in the pouring rain with no umbrella. I was walking past SAU(Seoul Arts University. *I made it up I don't even think it's real.*) My school. I hear someone call out to me. I ignored it. Suddenly I didn't feel the rain on me. I looked up and saw an umbrella above me. I looked at who was holding it. A boy who was short but still taller than me, pastel pink hair, and beautiful brown eyes. "You shouldn't be walking in the rain without an umbrella. You could get sick."
"Well I was just on my way home."
"Let me walk you." I nod hesitantly. We started walking.
"My name's Jihoon by the way."
"Shyanne. You look familiar. Do you go to SAU?"
"Yeah, I'm in the singing and producing departments. What about you?"
"I'm in the dancing department." I said.
"So where were you walking from? It's pretty late."
"Work."
"Where do you work?"
Shit! He can't know. He'll tell the school and I'll never see the end of all the jokes and mockings.
"I uhh I'm a dancer. I teach dance."
"That's cool." We reached my apartment building. It's pretty crappy but it's what I can afford. He walked me up to my door. I unlocked it and turned to him.
"Thanks for walking me."
"It's no problem. Next time bring an umbrella." He chucked.
"I will." I laugh. I walked into my apartment and got ready for bed. I checked my alarm before I went to sleep.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Well that was the first chapter of Falling in love with a Stripper. I wrote this off of a dream I had the other night. I know weird dream but hey hopefully it makes a good book. By the way only this chapter was based on a dream.