♥CHAPTER 1 (:

Hey guys thanx for reading this story and remember comment tell me what u think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Beep Beep ! I quickly got up and turned my alarm of. I just remembered I have to pack for England I've always wanted to go there I jumped up and went to the shower I remembered my best friend Rose wouldn't be here till 12:45.am so I took my time.After I was done I got dressed and did my makeup. Then I ran to my car. it's now 12:05.am I still have 40.mins so I decided to go to Burger King. After that I went to the airport. the ride was so long that my feet and hands fell asleep I almost fell asleep! when I got to the air port I checked the time on my phone it's now 3:30.pm when I got in the air port I dropped my phone every one looked at me I looked at the floor then a man handed me my phone "I think you dropped this" I smiled "thanks" I couldn't even talk his eyes met mine and I melted they were so beautiful but then he gazed off. it felt kinda awkward so we walked back to our seats.I watched him from what seemed 1,000 miles away he was reading a magazine about baby's dose he have kids? oh no what if he has a wife! but why should I care I don't even know him I shook my head. and where's Rose I just sighed she's probably not coming so I just sat there and listened for the plane calls my plane is. flight 166. I have been waiting for at least 20 minutes "Flight 166 is now boarding" a lady called out I got up and walked to the long line of passengers waiting for the plane *30 minutes later *  finally I'm at the front of that long line "pass port please " "oh here you go" I smiled so did she I think she was just being nice though "Ok you can go have a safe trip" I smiled and nodded my head. as I was looking for my seat I saw that boy again his curls hid his face but I met his gaze. his green eyes saw right through me I felt butterflys in my stomach I left his gaze and looked for my Seat but then again I found it next to him well across from him I put my luggage in the top and sat down listening to music on my phone I felt him stairing at me but I tried to ignore it soon it was 10:04.pm I decided to fall asleep so I reached for my blanket and fell asleep when I woke up some one was taping my shoulder it was him again "hey we're here" I got up and put the blanket up then gathered my things as I was walking off the plan I looked back he was talking to the plane staff then he looked at me I turned away and walked faster I called a cab and. in about 10 minutes I was at my apartment it was a nice one white walls, hard beautiful wood and a huge kitchen I dropped my bags and admired the kitchen "it's so big " I whispered I unpacked most of my things and called the job I was going to write for dragon caves writing it was the best company in my opinion "Hello this is dragon caves writing how may I help you ?" I smiled and replied with "oh um hi I'm here for the job offer my name is Emily Firework I was just wondering when I should start ?" "oh um come by tomorrow and talk to the boss he'll tell you " ok bye " bye have a good day ms.Firework"

I smiled and yelled "Tomorrow Yes!!" I turned my head and saw the boy again I met his gaze  "hi my names harry um Harry Styles " he smiled "oh um my name is Emily Firework nice to meet you" I smiled and he walked to his apartment carrying boxed I remembered my furniture should be here and it was. about two hours later I was finished unpacking I took a deep breath and layed on the couch then I let my breath out it felt so good later I called my friends and family telling them I was ok and how things were going I stayed on the phone the longest with my mom but finally I was done I then went to  bed because I have a big day tomorrow.