Contradiction

The train station was busy. There were hundreds of people making their way across the concourse at different speeds, each with a concerned look on their faces. The words 'DELAYED' rolled down the departure board. Mark made his way towards Platform 4.

He knew he was in for a long wait to get home and was feeling pretty disappointed - he'd hoped to get home first. He was carrying a heavy 5-day cargo in his balls – and building up a load like this was pretty special for him. Usually he couldn't go for more than a day without having the need to wank away his anxieties, frustrations and stresses. Thanks to the train delays he'd have to abstain his planned jack session until late night, when the house was quiet and sleeping before he could blow his load.

Mark scanned around, hoping to find a quiet spot away from glaring eyes to pull out his phone and get transported, temporarily, from the chaos around him, into some hot porn scene. It had been over 24 hours since he last checked his newsfeed on JackCity.com, and he wondered what updates awaited him under his favourite genre.

You see ...... gangbang porn was Mark's area of expertise. He took a sense of private pride at having seen every conceivable position in which a woman could take multiple cocks in her holes. For him, seeing every orifice crammed to capacity with thick cock was akin to a work of art. The first time he'd seen this was when he opened a random page of a sex magazine he'd bought in a sex shop and scanned through the thumbnails of the different scenes it contained. His eyes became fixed on a photo shoot, it featured a brunette, about 35 or so, with long, full hair. She was wearing a white negligee, kneeling on a bed. Around her stood 5 men, all with their hands on their hips, smiling proudly, with their hard cocks on view. He thought, back then, that he'd found the Holy Grail. This is always what he'd been searching for but never new it! But ....... Soon, after tens of wanks in his bedroom over the same, the novelty of that scene had worn off, and he had a hunger for more and more. That photoshoot had set the bar high. She'd been double penetrated by each of those men, and in almost every photo, they'd ensured that all of her holes were filled. The penultimate photo amazed him. The camera had caught the moment when 5 men were simultaneously unloading heavy ropes of thick spunk over her smiling face. Mark noticed the globules that separated from the heavy streams, as it hung frozen above her. Right at that moment, the cocks were pushed to their limitations, reaching a state that would last only seconds. Mark, immediately developed a love-affair with his new-found art that would send him on a journey to see it played out over and over again.

Like every addict, Mark spent many years in denial about his relationship with porn. There was a time, when he was so locked into its cycle, he never came up for air. He went from thinking about finding time to indulge in his love affair with porn, to searching one scene to another, to jacking off, firing ropes of heavy spunk onto his chest, neck and face...... and then back to the start.

Over the last few years, he'd gained quite a bit of insight into it. He'd tried before to cut it back or stop. It was hard, and, he wasn't entirely sure that he wanted to leave it behind, but it was starting to wear thin, and the novelty had worn off. Sometimes he found himself trawling through porn scenes and wasn't even horny. It had started to feel like an unwanted habit than a pleasure to look forward too.

Mark glanced around at the people in the train station. His attention was drawn to a middle-aged woman standing a few feet away – she was still and staring at the departure board. Mark felt that all too familiar sensation inside himself. His head began to clear and a familiar, almost inaudible, buzzing began in his ears. Gently the noise of the train station faded away, and he began to read her. He sensed a feeling of confidence and drive around his back, chest and shoulders, and a clearance in his throat. Confidence and drive were feelings that he'd only experienced through other people, and he wondered who he'd be if he came to carry them for himself? This was a woman who held a position of power and authority. There was a male in her life, she was married, no children and had no interest in having any. Her passion was for her work. She was an academic - and had devoted a large part of her life to getting to where she was now. There was a medical feel around her – he was sure she worked in a hospital, Consultant or Doctor maybe? He tried to delve deeper but felt resistance. He sensed that her drive and confidence served as a barrier to an underlying Itch, and she feared it would pull her back if she acknowledged it. Pulling himself back and up, he became aware of his surroundings, he was back in the train station again.