Contagion With One Direction

Alrighty guys, Chloe here I decided to try my part at writing a fan fic! Here we go, please let me know what ya think!

*

"Sir can I get you anything? Are you alright?" I say over the constant moaning of people in the E.R.

His mouth opened but only sputtered up blood all over his large hospital gown.

"Sir? He's coding!" I shout loudly suddenly feeling helpless.

The man was immedianty swarmed by nurses and docters in white coats and face masks.

" Tick! What the hell? Where's your mask?" The tall blonde haired man asked from beside me.

"I'm sorry, the man couldn't hear me with it on! I'll put it back on. " I say quickly pulling the blue mask over my mouth.

" Come on" He says grabbing my elbow and leading me through the white double doors.

"Tick you gotta go" He says once we reached the small break room at the end of the hall.

"Dev you know i can't leave! Look at all those sick people, and you i can't leave you!" I shout throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Taylor, you have too. I won't allow you to risk getting sick. Your all I have right now. Go home wear your mask and wait it out. I'll be home when my shift ends." He says sternly his emerald green eyes boring into mine I know it's serious when he uses my name.

" Alright, Alright" I say in defeat.

"Go to the appartment, do not take your mask off, dont open the door for anyone unless it's me. Stay indoors, tick." He says holding my hand in his own.

I nod in response and walk towards the door. " I love you" He says his eyes softer then before.

"I love you too" I say walking out the door and towards the exit.

Bodys were everywhere, people lay limp on the ground. Moaning and screeching filled the hallway as i meanuverd my way through.

Opening the door with the exit sign above it, I step out and almost fall to the ground in disbelief. Everywhere you looked was chaos. Peope were running and crying. The line to get into the hospital was the largest iv'e ever seen it.

While taking in the frightening sight in front of me, I stumble right into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry, Sir" I say immediantly before looking up and meeting the most stunning eyes iv'e ever seen.

" Its alright miss, you work here?" He says speaking quickly.

For a moment I was speechless at whom was standing right in front of me, it was none other then the Harry Styles.

" Uh- yes I do" I say trying to recover as quicky as possible.

" Look, Liam is hurt or sick we don't know and we need help but theres no way we can wait that long for help. " He says motioning with his eyes at the long line of people outside the hospital.

" Um- Okay he can come to my appartment, I'll do my best to help." I said the words rushing out of my mouth.

"Thank you" Harry says taking my hand.

" Here you need this" I say pulling out some extra masks from my bag.

"Thanks" He nods.

" Follow my car, and once we get there i'll help him." I say walking past him to my car.

Right as I reached the end of the cement stairs a tall man came out of the corner. Blood was dripping from his lips as he lunged towards me, his pale hands connected with my shoulders knocking me flat on my back. I try to push the man off, but he hand me outweighed and kept trying bite me.

Just as I was sure he was going to kill me somehow he was lifted away from me. I hear a loud grunt, and it wasn't until i saw Harrys face above me that i relaxed. He stretched out his hand as i took I saw other of those people advancing on us quickly.

" Get in!" Harry shouts opening the door to his car. I climb in and look around, suprised to see the rest of One Direction sitting in the same car with me.

" Hello Love" Zayne says smiling.

Oh my god

I hope you liked it! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

I'm in love with zombies, and one direction so it's like the perfect mix! ha! :)

Thanks to everyone who reads and comments and votes!