One Direction Imagines! <3

Imagine,

You and Niall are best friends, but he's been on tour for almost 2 years. Before he gets back his mom calls you and tells you he's coming back home. You say you would love to come and welcome him home.

Your at home getting ready when your phone rings. You answer.

"Hello?" You ask.

"OMG! (y/n) IS THAT REALLY YOUR VOICE?!?!?!" Niall asks you.

"Yes Niall it's me.... Can you please stop yelling."

"Yeah. Sorry I'm just happy to hear your voice!"

"Hey.... Umm Niall. I got to go I'll talk to you later."

"Ok! Talk to you then!" After that you hang up. You get dressed in a green tiny, puffy dress.

~10 minutes later~

"I look good in green!!!!" You say to yourself.

Now your on your way to Niall's house. (a/n I forgot to mention that you have a major crush on Niall.)

You get to Niall's house and walk to the door and knock. His mom answers the door.

"My Gosh!!!! (y/n) You look Amazing!!!!" Maura says.

"Thank you." You reply.

"Niall is in the kitchen dear."

"Ok." You say then walk to the kitchen.

When you get to the kitchen all the boys are yelling and don't notice you standing by the door. You giggle when Louis yells " NIALL LOVES (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!"

Niall yells "YEAH SO I CAN'T LIKE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?" that's when you walk in and say "Hey Niall." He looks at you and asks "How much did you hear?"

You say, "Just enough to know that you 'love' me."

He walks up to you and says, "It's true." and puts his hands on your hips.

"Well I love you, too" you say while you wrap your arms around his neck. He pulls you close and whispers "Then you won't mind if I do this?" he leans in and kisses you. Your shocked at first but you kiss him back after a second.

Since that day you and Niall have been dating for 6 years and he asks you to marry him and you say "Yes" and you live happily ever after!!!!

Sorry it's short.

Would anybody mind tellings their friends or fans please.

Thanks beautifuls!!!! <3 you!!!!!