THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND

In our generation today, I can say that there are one 1 out of 10 man have the traits every girl is wishing for. Lucky girls who found a perfect man...

Someone who will visit your house to court you...

Someone who have the courage to meet your parents...

Someone who can get along with your relatives and friends...

Someone who won't stop courting you even after you said 'yes'...

Someone who will bring you to his house to introduce you to his family...

Someone who will hold your hands in front of his friends...

Someone will support you in every decision you made in your life...

Someone who is proud of you and can shout, "that's my girlfriend!"

Someone who will teach you how to play basketball, how to drive, how to ride a bicycle and how to play his favorite video games...

Someone who will eat the food that you cooked badly...

Someone who will sing to you sweet songs with his crappy voice...

Someone who will dance with you without music on...

Someone who will surprise you just because...

Someone who will cook for you...

Someone who will wrap around his arm on your waist in front of the girls that are crushing on him to make them feel jealous...

Someone you can call in the middle of the night to just cry and will listen to your dramatic stories...

Someone who will bring you pizza, ice cream and Tylenol when you have your monthly period...

Someone who gets jealous with your celebrity crush but still supports your fangirling life...

Someone who will read that romantic novel that made you cry just to find out why...

Someone who will just hug you when you think you messed up...

Someone who will watch chick flicks with you...

Someone who will kiss you on the forehead just to make you feel loved...

Someone who will laugh with you at your craziest moments in life...

Someone who will take care of you when you get sick...

Someone who won't forget your birthday, valentine's day and your anniversary...

Someone who will send you flowers, chocolates and cheesy love notes...

Someone who can be with you on a long road trip...

Someone who will laugh at your corniest jokes...

Someone who will let you sing even you're out of tune and everybody tells that your voice is a noise, but for him, it's the most romantic music he ever heard...

Someone who will pronounce your name differently, like, your name is so special no matter how common it is...

Someone who can you can share your problems with...

Someone who will treat you like a princess and respects you like a queen...

Someone who can lend you his shirt because you're too comfortable wearing them...

Someone who will call you terms of endearment like "babe", "love", "hun", in public...

Someone who calls you "my one and only" and "his last"...

Someone who plans the future with you...

Someone who you can call your bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time...

Someone who will fight for you... fight with you...

Someone you can run to when you're down...

Someone who accepts all your flaws...

Someone who loves you despite of your imperfections...

Someone who will tell you that he loves you and proves it everyday...

The perfect boyfriend...

He is mine... I am so blessed that he's mine and he loves me so much... Every girl is praying to have a boyfriend like mine... He may be over protective and moody at times but for me, he is perfect...

He's a good person, a loving son and brother...

He is the perfect boyfriend...

... but, I don't deserve him.

He does everything for me, he always make sure that I'm happy, I'm safe, I'm doing not just good but great. He loves me so much and I love him too, but I can't be as perfect as him or even as good as him. I have so many issues to fix with myself and with my life that I can say, it turned out to be like a one-sided love, it happens to be it's always about me and forget about 'us'... I'm trying to be good for him, but it's me, it's all my fault, I'm too emotional and selfish and I'm just being unfair to him. I wanted to fight, fight for him a little bit more, stay in this relationship but I can't stand the thought that he's hurting because of me every single day. He doesn't deserve a girl like me that's why I'm letting him go...

"Hun" he kissed me on the cheek.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. What is it all about? Are you okay?"

I sighed and looked at his eyes, "I'm setting you free"

"What? Why? No."

I held his hand, "listen, I know you're getting tired of me. Getting tired of me being dramatic, hearing my issues about my life and family, hearing my cries every single night for the same reason over and over again. You're so fed up. I know you will deny it and will still try to stick with me, but, please give yourself a chance." I rub my thumb on his hands, "I'm so sorry for being so selfish, you're always thinking about me, my happiness, you forget about yourself. We forgot about us... enough of me, it's time for you to be happy..."

"but you are my happiness..."

"and I am also your pain" I looked down and cupped his face, "you deserve someone better" I kissed him deeply, one last time... "I love you so much that's why I'm letting you go"

... and we're done.

We live not-so-happily-ever-after.

I know people won't understand and would tell me that I should've fight for him, for us. But he had enough. I don't want him to cry because of me anymore. It's also hard for me to make this decision, we worked hard for this relationship for years and we love each other badly, I'm sure it is love. It is hard on my part to set him free because he is my life, he's the only person I have, he's the only person who can understand me, the one who can handle me and I love him more than anyone else in this world. I love him with all my heart, I can't imagine my life without him, I just... I just love him so much and I wouldn't trade a minute with him for anything in this world. But I know he's not happy with me anymore and all I'm giving him are heartaches. I have to let him go for his freedom and happiness... It's gonna be hard at first but he will be fine... everything will be okay...

I pray that someone will come along to his life and fulfill all my short-comings, make him happy and take care of him the way he took care of me...

Oh, God, he deserves to be loved.