Prologue

"Miss, your mom and dad called you to the study"
Sophie put down her book and massaged her temples. A tender smile formed its way on her lips. She sighed in content as she clutched the beloved book tightly to her chest. The book had been so sweet that it had brought tears to her eyes. How would it feel to be loved like that ? To be cherished like that? "You're unwanted Sophie , unloveable even", her mind silently taunted.

The mere thought of not being loved had an ache forming inside her chest. Hope. That was all and everything she had. Her mom had told her not to lose hope on anything. And so she had paid heed to those wise words. As a child, she always admired her mother,Savannah. Savannah was an aboslute beauty. Too bad she gave birth to an ugly duckling , like everyone had named Sophie. Savannah always taught her to love hard.

And that's what Sophie did. Her kind innocent soul refused to see the bad in people. Even at nineteen she was so gullible. Sophie knew she wasn't a beauty. Being plump since a young age wasn't something she was proud of. Yet chocolates are her absolute treats when she is sad. Adding to her plump figure , she had straight brown hair, eyes hidden by glasses and pale skin. In society's eyes , she was considered frumpy.

She dismissed her thoughts and marched her way towards the study room. She wondered if she had done anything wrong for both her parents to want to talk to her. Mustering all her courage, she opened the door.

Hi guys, so this is my first story on wattpad. Do tell me how you found the prologue. Don't forget to share,comment and vote!

And the picture is almost identical to what i have in my considering Sophie.