Night Before

"But Mom," she says looking anxiously around "but dad I don't want to go I promise I'll do better I'll be better!"
"No you are one sorry excuse for a future Luna and I am sorry for whoever gets you as a damn mate!" her father yells out angrily
"Mom Dad I swear I'll be better I'll be the perfect Luna you want I swear!" I yell out.
"It's too late my daughter you have been too much of  a diss grace you will now go out and make us proud again." My mother explains with softness.
"Tomorrow after breakfast you will start your journey you will get as long as you need in each pack or convent as you need to be considered a high ranking warrior. You will be going to the highest ranking pack in each continent that even includes Antarctica, as well as the highest witch convent and highest vampire convent. If I see so fit you will be going to the Fae as well as the mermaids. You will learn what it means for hard work and you will learn how to put your head on right!"
"Yes Alpha" I sat with a little bit of bite I turn and when I close the door I make sure to slam it.
This, this is my story, the story about Bellona Acantha Athena Dess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hope this didn't suck if so sorry feel free to imagine these people as whoever you want I'll just provide you with the physical description, age, and their like personality.
Hopefully someone will read this and enjoy it. Bye, until next time!