1

"Ciiieeeeeellllllll...."I sighed as I felt the older earl poke my cheek."What is it,Alois?I'm trying to work."He sat down on my desk."I'm bored,silly.Like,really bored."It's been a year since we became friends,before that we were enemies.I've always had a soft spot for Alois.I haven't the slightest idea why.I put down my pen and looked up at him."Ok,what do you want to do then?"Alois swung his feet like a child would do,lightly hitting my desk."I dunno.Ohh,your garden is pretty!Let's go there!" He beamed.I sighed."I have work to do,unlike you."Alois got off the desk and looked at me."Cieeelll....Come with me!It'll be fun!"I sighed.

"Fine.Only for a few mi-"

"Yay!!!"

He grabbed my hand,spun around,and ran out the door with me."Your garden is so pretty,Ciel!"He was still holding my hand,and I tried to move it away,but he just jerked it closer,a gesture that made me blush."I wish my garden was this pretty."He skipped around,until they got to a bench and he plopped down,bringing me with him."Alois,if you're staying here,i'm going back to finish my-"

He grabbed my hand tighter,and it was starting to hurt."Please stay?"He looked at me with those cold,ice blue eyes."Why?You know how to get back,right?"He nodded."It's funner with you,Ciel!"I blushed and looked away."How is hanging out with me any fun?" He blinked a few times before standing up and looking down on me."Because I like you,Ciel."

_______________________

Game - Hellloooooo!Im Game,this is my first time posting fanfiction here,enjoy!Leaving it at a cliffhanger because do people even read Cielois anymore? I do because im a loser but....Anyways if you read the thing and this gets at least ten....uhh...whatevers (i have no idea how to work this website) ill write a second chapter!!!

~posted July 17,2014 ~