Time To Bring The Guys Over

Chapter 4

____________________________________

Armani POV

    We arrived at Diamond's house and i asked her can i call the boys over and she said sure. So i called trey and he answered.

Trey: Hello?

Armani: Hello? babe can yall come to Diamonds house

Trey: yeah where she live

Armani: mackman street

Trey: Ard we on our way love u

Armani: loves u to (hung up the phone)

The guys are coming over, Armani said.

Diamond POV

   I said yall all have a bf nd i dont so i dont wanna feel left out when the guys come. August is coming Armani and Jordyn said at the same time. I said as in August alsina!!! i said screaming and they said yea. So i ran uptairs freshened up and put on my black fitted dress that was short and showed all my curves. I put on my black high heels, gold hoops and my gold necklace and gold bracelets and my black lipstick. I curled my hair and went down stairs and saw the boys and the girls eyes widened and they all said where you goin. I said no where im just chillan with yall and dey den y u wearin dat nd den august whispered something to chris. I wondered what he said. After my thought i introduced my self, i said hi, my name is Diamond nd august, chris and trey said u look like a diamond. They started to introduce their self. until i interrupted them and said ik ur chris trey and august!