bad girl Love

"Come on lukey, Just jump over." I said as i was climbing down the big black wirey fence. Luke stood there with his arms crossed trying to figur out if hes going to climb over or go home. "If you come with will be a stuff panguin with your name on it." I said giving him a cheeky Half smile. As soon as heard that he jumped the  fence and gave me a quick side hug and we moved on. I stayed close to calum since he was my crush since the fourth grade. Finally we see lukes girlfriend Destiny Delgadillo and she kisses him on the cheeck and we get to the a big huge Man in all black and I hand him 20 dollars and we're on our way.

        *Calums p.o.v*

katline gave the Man 20 dollars and we got in, I wounder What she had to do to get in. I walk next to her and said, "How are you today?" she replies with the expected, "am Fine, how are you?" I say the same, "am fine." 

hey guys am Milina but I pefer mimi and sorry This update is so short lil add more later!! :)

*claums p.o.v*

We walk to the stage and I feel the brisk October wind hit my face like a on coming train,katlines eyes light up as her favriot band, All Time Low hits the stage and plays a song. I walk over to her and she pulls me to a side embrass and she says in a low voice,"wanna dance?" She looks at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes, I replie with a,"yea, let's go." Then she takes my hand and we walk to a empty place and I grab her hands and we dance making her laguh, she's so pretty, I wish I could make her mine.

                     *katline p.o.v*

Me and Calum dance and his face is pale and his nose is as red as the raindeer in the Cristmas special. I see Luke's sister destiny tyner, but we call her des so we don't get her mixed up with his girlfriend destiny, I wave and she comes over and gives me a hug and same with Cal.

hey this ones short to sorry :'( ill post more later

*catlins pov*

"Hey des!" I say as She dances along with me,calum highfives her and says "whats up homie." We walk over to the blond haired Blue eyed Boy aka luke "brother!!" Des screams as She leaps on her un expectaning brother, he hugs her as his heart beat slows down from what She just did. I see mikey with his stuffed animal lion, Danil, I walk over to him and say "Danny!" "He hates that name." Mikey repiles with a smrick on his face.

Haii Omg thanks for 100 reads Omg sorry my phone broke so Yea ill update more thoe :)