.That's Daddy To You.

He grabbed my wrists pushing me back into the navy blue walls of his bedroom. I observed his face. The strong jawline and broad shoulders. His beautiful forest green eyes with little speck of wood brown. He was pale, and maybe i could blame that on the fact that he was dressed in a inky hoodie and pacific ocean skinny jeans. He was the entire world dressed into one.

I stared back at him my breathing hastened as he switched his hand over to hold both of my small wrist with just one palm. The other rough hand brushed down my side and rested on my hip forcing me into the wall. I bit my lip and whispered his name.

"Noah,"

He smirked and his hand slipped effortlessly into my galaxy leggings touching my desperate pussy. I moaned under my breath, because just his touch was enough to make my body blaze with a wanting heat.

"That's daddy to you princess."

His voice was a low and husky growl as he gripped my wetness. One of his cool digits slid between my lips brushing my clit and making me moan loudly. My body buckled forward into his chest. His hand planted itself on my long pale neck pushing my weak and vulnerable body back into the bumps of the blue paint.

A cough escaped my throat as i bit down on my lip holding back the impatient pleasure of him teasing my little cunt. I whispered,

"Daddy,"

beneath my shallow and wobbly air flow. He thrusted his fingers into me and my knees got weak.

"Yes slut?"

I moaned, content with my new title. I then realized the rusty taste of blood from my plump bottom lip. The taste i didn't mind, because the feeling and thought of him inside of me was much too distracting and appeasing.

"Nothing sir."

He pushed deeper into me and pressed them against the soft plushy wall of my tight cunt. He hit perfectly on my weak spot. I tried to keep my legs strong as he gripped my throat.

"Really? Are you sure?"

He hit that spot again this time harder and faster. I nodded moaning as he took his fingers out of me. I watched him desperate for more as he licked the juice off of them moaning. He moved his hand from my neck to my face kissing my lips gently so i could taste myself.

I gasped on his lips. The soft plushy touch. His body on mine. This was all i wanted. I bucked my hips toward his pelvic as he deepened the kiss. I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth.

My daddy's tongue was velvet blanketing through my mouth. I savored the flavor of strong nicotine and mint that lingered on his tongue. I closed my eyes and let out muffled cries of satisfaction. I wanted him inside me so badly again. I just rubbed my throbbing pussy on his blood rushed cock.

"Please sir!"

I yelled when i hit his daddy toy just right on my heated parts. My legs were weak. I need him. He picked me up and flung me over his wide shoulder throwing me into the big fluffy white comforter. I moaned as he got on top of me. I pushed my hips into his, but he pinned them down roughly.

"You will do as i say slut. You will not move until i tell you to understand princess."

I bit my lip as his hand wrapped around my throat. His rough dominance made me wild and wet.

"Y-yes daddy."

He likes it when i call him daddy. I blushed at the thought.

"Good girl."

I wanted to move my hips to his but all i got was him off of me and grabbing some silk ties. The tone of his voice changed ever so slightly. It was softer and concerned. It made me feel safe.

"I'm going to tie you up. If at any point you feel unsafe or are hurt and want me to stop say purple ok?"

I gulped and nodded smiling and putting my hands up as an invitation for him to tie them. The roughness was back as he strapped my hands and feet to the wooden headboards. The ties were tight enough to only let me move an inch.

"This is how this will work baby girl. Daddy is gonna play with your cunny and get some help from a vibrator and then your gonna suck daddy's cock understand?"

I moaned as a red silk blindfold came over my eyes.

"Yes sir."

I almost screamed when i felt the cool pad of his finger against my clit. At first he went slow getting me just to the edge. Eventually he pulled away, and i whined at the loss of his touch.

I heard something vibrating and i rolled my hips. A little moan fell from my lips. I felt something frigid and covered in my wetness touch my clit. I could feel Noah's big hands strap the vibrator in place against my clit. My legs shook slightly.

Two fingers tapped my jaw signaling for me to open and i did. His big toy slid gently into my mouth.

"Suck slut."

I moaned vibrating him and sucking hard. All of the sudden my hips bucked up and my stomach was on fire. Noah's chuckle filled the air.

"No cumming until i say so."

He started to fuck my mouth harshly making me gag against him and earning an audible smile from Noah. I moaned and sucked harder. Noah's hot load slid down my throat and i could hear a deep growl from the back of his throat.

"Swallow."

He took his dick out of my mouth with a loud wet pop, and i swallowed obediently. The vibrator disappeared but instead a tongue was stuck deep into my entrance.

"Cum."

He ordered and i did as told. Screaming as white cream escaped me. I could feel him smile at what he'd done and my body went limp with pleasure. 

_________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed little angels!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

;) love ya!