Intro to characters and writers!!

This story is written not by one but Two YAY!!!

1st author: HI My name is J but you can call me by my middle name Aaliyah! Maid Aaliyah!!

2nd Author: Hey I'm A but you can call me Michelle (which is my middle name).

Maid Aaliyah: The First Character is...... Lara Aiko Sánchez!!!
She is 16 years old
She is very shy but once your more accounted with her she opens up a lot. She also trusts very easy and is a little insecure. But is mostly happy! She loves Anime and has a crush on Ayato from Diabolik Lovers and she's Bi .yep! she's Bi you all heard it correctly. She's Bi. Sorry I just had to spell that out. Anyway she is also very clumsy and very Kawaii ( according to others and me!!) well on to the next characters!!!!

Michelle:
The other character is the "antagonist" of the story, Koda. Koda is a manipulative and deceitful figure, but is also quite a charmer which makes him even worse. Koda is 18 and was one of Aiko's first boyfriends while being one of her worst, he was a very toxic and abusive boyfriend constantly forcing himself on Aiko and in times of need leaves her. As I earlier said he wasn't just a conniving snake but he gave off an image of charm and beauty which entices many of his romantic partners, ergo leaving them broken and used by him. As the antagonist he gives off an aura of happiness while being so refreshing, but he is a very impulsive and self-absorbed person who demonstrates compassion only when others are around. Moving on from this demon child time to introduce the others.

Maid Aaliyah: And our next character is Alice Montgomery. She is 17 and is the daughter of one the founders of the school! She is nerdy and compassionate. She also loves to help other people. She believes the world is pure and is protected by crimes like murder and rape by her mother and father. She is gentle with her friends and loves to help victims of bulling and loves to tell off the bully. She is basically the most nice person every! Until she finds out the world is a ungrateful place where evil things happen everywhere even in her school....

GOODBYE AND HOPE YOU STAY TUNE AND READ MORE!!!!!

Comment ! What you want to called (from me atleast)!!!!

1. Little Fukus
2. Angst prevs
3. Little bitches
4. Bitch~Chan

Follow us on our other accounts!
Michelle:
callmeersha
Maid Aaliyah: ShippingIsMyLife1