the royal maid

My name is Touya i was crowned king in an age of a teenager i was just 15 when i started to be king know after 3 years they sent me to collage since i need to know some things since i am the king but they sent me a royal maid to take care of me she has silver white long silky hair and has red eyes and wears black glasses she maybe small but shes a gentle person to know her name is moika.

Moika was a rare color for us living in this one whole kingdom with demi-humans or animals and others and lived in peace.

But thats not the only reason why she became the royal maid.she has the power of all elements even the null magic too.

Null magic:it is a power to make a little power up like super speed and gate.

Gate is like a teleportation space you will open a big space hole but how will you use it......well.....if you have an apptitude you can use that but only maybe when people is weak or half stronger they control like maybe 3 to 5.

There are elements one of them is water,fire,earth,light,and darkness and yes the null magic of course.

She was gifted by the godesses of each magic they call her the "eclipse".as if you know she has the power of light as in sun and darkness as in for moon so its kind of true when the sun and moon get together.

But in the other hand lets see if leo(my royal assistant and buttler)meet the new royal maid yet.

I ran to the throne and sat down and then the doors open and saw her......moika......the goddess of all the eclipse but ho cares if i call her moika instead not that but shes soo adorable i stand up and moika bowed down and lift her head right back up and i looked at her.

"Your majesty i may guest you've already know me ofcourse you are the king"she said.

"Hey just call me by my name you are my royal maid tho so i command that "i said and smiled.

"I can't do that your majesty even its a command i must remind you i have too respect the name of the king"she said.

"Hey leo can you tell her to just call me by my name"i said to leo and leo looked at me with a gloomy face.

"Are you just gonna tell me that you wanna tell me that to tell her to call you by your name.........."then suddenly he shouted at me"ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID THATS WHY WE HIRED HER TO BE YOUR GIUDENCE"he scolded at me.

"Don't worry,leo let him learn by himself.especially we learn from our mistakes anyways,but tomorrow is the new start of collage and it would be more difficoult sitting there in a whole day am i right?"she said while her eyes clossed.

"Im sorry miss moika.........lets get started to work lets head to our places first okay."he said.

"Fine"i said frustreted.

"Mhm"she answered.

We go to the office and i sat down and do some papers and then suddenly someone knocked moika opened the door and we saw houta he is the part of the government and he is in the first district witch he is the highest of one of them he walks in front of me and moika puts a chair and he sat down and moika was beside me with leo.

"Master what brings you here i thought you have a meeting with the 12 districs"leo asked houta and houta smiled.

"Since the king is older in this age he should get married by now since he holds the future of the kingdom anyways so i came and report this to his majesty so we could get started"he said and smiled.

"W-what no no no no no no pleas even if i am 18 i still need time to find one so dont rush this its complicated you now"i said akwardly.

"Awe then when will you found your girlfriend then?and when will you have that child to rule the kingdom hmmmm"he said while his eye brow is up and looked at me.