Chapter 1: Don't pick up the phone

We all huddled through the small opening of the concert.

One by one, the security checked through our bags. They didn't check thoroughly, though, as they hadn't noticed my vibrator hidden in a large share bag of walkers ready salted.

I slung my bag over my shoulder. 

"Over here!" Holly yelled in the distance. I looked down into the growing crowd that outlined the stage, a blonde girl waved at me. 

I ran up to her - Olivia and Abbie were there too. 

We were near the front. We had a pretty decent view.

After a while, the lights dimmed. The crowd roared as the legendary musician walked on stage. 

"Holy shit" I gasped. 

Dua radiated confidence as she came to a stop in front of the microphone stand. Her legs were almost three times the size of her torso. The music was almost completely suppressed by my ears, as all my senses focused on her very being. 

"In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." I said as I crossed myself. I was not going to loose my innocence tonight.

-----3 hours later // The concert has ended and Dua is outside meeting the fans. 

Dua finished speaking to a group of girls, and the security beckoned for our group to come forward. 

Dua and I instantly caught eyes. I had to be pushed forward by somebody as I hadn't moved. 

"Hi guys!" she said enthusiastically. She gave a once over to everybody and then rested her sights on me once again. 

"Where have you all come from?"

I remained silent. I didn't really notice the social cues. I just kept staring. 

Olivia spoke up, "Portsmouth."

Dua flinched. Almost as if she had been disgusted. She quickly collected herself and smiled. "Oh, Portsmouth! A beautiful City." 

She tore her eyes from me and looked at her security. She gave them a knowing look, and then turned to the rest of the group. "Alright guys, Thanks so much for coming, I've got to go now! Safe travels."

She walked off. After a few minutes of screaming, the group was directed outside of the building. We started making our way back home. 

----At the train station

"I need the toilets guys, i'll be back." I said to the group.

I followed the sign showing the woman W.C symbol. The arrows lighting up the dimly light back halls of the station. I went to open the toilet door but realised the woman's toilet was occupied. 

I was absolutely bursting for a piss.

I looked towards the disabled toilets, seeing the handle reading 'Vacant', I twisted it open with force and burst in. 

The first thing I heard was the flushing of the toilet. As if somebody had just used this loo. I grew confused, then felt something on my shoulder.

I spun around.

"Dua?"

I froze.

She stared at me, her eyes unreadable. 

Without knowing my bag slipped off my shoulder. The zip must have been undone, as my crisp packet flew out my bag and slid along the tiles of the floor. 

Both our attention flew to my crisp packet. 

The 6 inch unidentified object wriggled out of the loose packet.