Life

As I sat on the streets of L.A. I was desperately trying to make money with my guitar. Oh. Sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Nova Herrings I'm 17 years old and I'm homeless. Yep you heard me right I love on the street and I play guitar and sing for money. I mainly sing songs by a band called Why Don't We because that's my favorite band and before I was homeless i listened to their songs all the time. Now we'll get into why I'm homeless later now into the day that changed my entire life. It was around noon and I was singing on the street as usual I had a small crowd gathered around me while I was singing one of my favorite songs, Just to see you smile. I was then joined by some familiar voices as I sung. I looked up to see the few people I thought I'd never see. Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, Jonah Marais, Corbyn Besson, and Zach Herron. I was in shock. Then Zach spoke up. "Wow you're amazing where'd you learn to play and sing like that?" "I was self taught. It's the only thing I can do for money right now." I replied. Jack then said "What is such a beautiful girl like you doing on the streets singing for money" I blushed when he called me beautiful. But Zach seemed to give Jack an evil glare. "Well, it's a long story." I said hastily hoping I wouldn't have to explain it right now. "That's okay. Do you wanna maybe grab some coffee sometime, my treat?" Zach said. "Sure what time?" I asked getting excited. "I'll pick you up in about an hour." he said questioningly. (is that even a word lol) "See you then." He waved as him and the boys left. You looked in your guitar case to see what you earned today and see a slip of paper. You open it and it says "Here's my number ***-***-**** text me later. Xoxo Zach." I laughed at his attempt. He's so sweet and caring I don't even have a phone and he gave me his number. I started to play and sing a bit more getting more excited as the minute goes by. This was only the start to the best thing that ever happened to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for putting up with my crap called a story anyways I'll update later XOXO limelights - My little trashy rat self. UNEDITED.