00

23 March 2018

Dearest Jennifer,

I've been debating for about a month now whether I should write you a letter or not. Well, since I'm here, I'm sure you know the answer to that debate, you're smart enough. Oh Jennifer, it's been so long since I last saw you in the flesh. Two years ago; Awards season 2016 at the Oscars. I remembered pretty much everything about that night. I walked the carpet for the second time since 2011. I was presenting an award that night while you walked it for the fifth time. He had his arms around you and you two looked like you guys were having the time of your life. I had my arms around her, but we weren't close to the fun you guys were having.

Changing the subject, it's officially been six years since the release of The Hunger Games. I received a message from Liam that there's suppose to be a reunion next month. I'm not sure if I want to go, I mean, it'd be nice to see some familiar faces again, but I don't know how I'll be able to face you. It's been too long...and things have happened during that time. You know, you're no longer a Lawrence, but a Hoult instead. Congratulations, by the way, on the baby too. 

Well, I'm not really sure what the actual purpose of this letter. I guess I just wanted to feel like I...somehow still had a connection to you. I didn't know your new address, so I hope you don't mind that I asked Liam for it. Sorry to bother you.

And one more thing...why?

Always, Joshua.