Chapter 1

"What the fuck!" "Who is she?"Anika screams as she sees her boyfriend in bed with another girl. "How could you do that to me, after all I've done for you." "You know what I'm tired of you and I'm tired of your bullshit!!" As Anika turns around and reaches for her bag, Jayden grabs her by the waist and leans for a kiss, he whispers slowly into her ear " I know you don't want to leave me, you love me." Anika lets out a soft hmmm and quickly remembers what he did. "Don't try that shit with me ,I know how you are we've been together for almost a year!"She regains her wrist from Jayden and scampers out of his apartment slamming the door behind her. Tears shredded from Anika's face. Each tear seemed to tear her piece by piece."How could he do this to me? wasn't  I enough?" "Is this because I didn't want to sleep with him? Couldn't he wait?" Questions seemed to pass through Anika's hypothalamus. All these thoughts also made time go by quickly so by the time she settled it was 3pm. "O my gosh I've got 10 minutes to get to school and do my exam!" Did I mention Anika was and A* student who was studying psychology and English. Well she was.... coming from a black minority made it more entrenched for her to attend a prestigious university. You should have seen the faces of all the white people at the school. It was priceless!  Anyway....lets get back to the story, Anika rushed through pedestrians and cars running as if her dear life depended on it. "O my gosh 2 minutes left." "Will I make it?"