sam parker **SMUT**

you and sam have been together for a while now and you happen to have a hot tub at your house. you and sam are in the hot tub and it's night time. sam looks over towards the door and checks to make sure nobody's there. he then starts to kiss you and tugs at your bikini.

"sam, we can't right now"
"please y/n it'll be fine i promise"
"what if my mom comes out"
"baby she won't trust"

he then continues to kiss me and pulls off my bikini bottoms. the bubbles are going so you can't really see what's happening underneath the water. he then slowly inserts 2 fingers in my tight pussy. he starts rubbing my clit and i'm trying so hard not to moan but i just can't.

" y/n you gotta be quiet someone's gonna hear"
"it just feels soooo gooodddd"

he then winks at you and starts going faster. you notice his rock hard dick poking up through his swim trunks and you start rubbing his cock through his shorts. you start to pull them off and he helps you. he then props himself up over you and puts your leg around his shoulder. he slowly shoves his dick into your pussy and it feels so good.

"sam i'm so scared what if my mom comes out"
"baby don't worry about that just enjoy yourself ;)"

he then starts to thrust into you and you're holding back moans. after about 10 minutes you guys get out of the hot tub to go finish up in the room.

You guys go into your room straight to the shower. both of you get in and he bends you over and starts hitting it from the back.

"fuck y/n it feels so good your pussy is so tight"

you just moan his name in response bc he's hitting just the right spot.

" fuck y/n i'm gonna cum"

sam pulls out and cums in your mouth. the two of you get out of the shower and cuddle and fall asleep.

the next morning you wake up with a uti and have to go to the doctor to get antibiotics.

the end :)