Daddy

< hi guys yes this is somthing new I hope you like it it's a little drifrent to my other fanficts but hey allways good to change things a lil >
Phill allways loved the word daddy , there was never a moment where the word didn't pass his mind . I know it was really strange .
Phills POV
I returned home to see my dirty daddy he's so f u c k I n g hot I love him I saw him with his whole member waiting for me to dive right in . He sat watching videos on his computer of the latest session we had . God he was so hot
I slud over towards him and sat next to him whispering rude things in his little soft ears , I gently placed soft kisses on his neck and that's when he put the Mac down . He returned these soft kisses with slight moans and more foreplay . The moans he gave were so seductive , he wanted more , so I gave it him after I played with him a little he said I think it's time we took this somewhere else my naughty boy and so we did
Dans POV
I carried him off to the bedroom where a double bed with green checked sheets layed  his member stuck up like never before and I took his top off slightly catching his head as it came off . I rubbed my hands all over his chest and then further down sneeking my hands into the castle of cum . My fingers danced on his cock making him have slight moans and boy were they sweet . I used my tongue and mouth to suck gently on his nips and then leaving marks all over his neck he loved it he was so turned on by me . He wanted more but I teased him and then he shouted " ah daddy Daniel " and he wanted more I was allways his daddy and no one else . No one could give him sensations like me I had the sPEcAiL touch . I used both my hands to pull of his pants and reveal his fat juicy cock wich looked soo tastey I couldn't wait to get my wet mouth on to that .
PhillS POV
He used his mouth and went back on forth on my penis . He used his delicate fingers to play with my hard stiff balls as well . After taht little bit of play it was my turn . I told daddy to roll over and I slapped his ass and pulled down his pants revealing the moon 🌝 and this moon was about to get some action .
I asked him did he want to use lube and he said yes to open daddy up a bit . I used my fingers and pushed them inside using some menthol lube . He likes the tingle . I stretched him out ready for our little adventure and a little bit of fun . After a little while of that he said insert it and I did . Putting my large member inside of his shiny moon . Daddy loved it this time . He was screaming and moaning I think the neighbors heard . The screams were of delight and of satisfaction and I slud in and out of his moon , the tension was becoming too much for him and he wanted me to thrust him hard and what daddy said goes . So I did it I could feel like I was on the edge of somthing like when your about to win a game that you've been trying to complete for ages . All the blood in my body rushed to the tip of my member I could feel it all the nerves in my body were shaking as this one moment was about to happen . The bed started rocking side to side and daddy Daniel was moving too he was on the brink of it he screamed letting me know to just let go and top it all off . And so I did all the neves at one set off causing a mass puddle inside him and he did on the bed . I knew he liked it I knew he liked it hard . I pulled myslef out of him . Crawling to lay next to him . As he said " well done philly boy a* for you " I kissed him doing a little tongue action before laying my head down next to his i covered us up and spooned him and fell to sleep . That was hoensly the best night in ages .
< This was for my friend ahah if you have any suggestions feel free and I'll make sure to do them :)) >