chapter 1

Hi my name is Park y/n baekhyun's little sister and my bestfried is lisa and chanyeol.

My alarm was ringing in the room so loud i didnt want to wake up to go to school,I turned off my alarm and tried going back to sleep When i was about to fall asleep again my brother came and knocked on my door so LOUD!

I was mad and so I quickly stood up from my bed and went to my bathroom.

10 minutes later I finally came out of the bathroom.

What you wore

I walked out of my room and my whold family was already downstairs eating without me.After we were done me and Baekhyun wore our shoes and walked out to the bus stop.

Conversation

Baekhyun:y/n you should try talking to my best friend luhan. (Nudgging me with his elbow)

Y/n:shut up I dont want to.

Baekhyun:i know you like him.

Y/n:shut up before i kick your ass and you be lying on the street dead.

End of conversaion

After you finish your conversation with baekhyun the bus already came as you walked into the bus and went to the back.

You plugged in your earphones and continue watching you drama "My Father is strange".

As i was watching my drama i felt like somebody was sitting besides  so then i look and i saw luhan my brother's best friend.

As i looked around i saw baekhyun sticking his thumbs up at me and made a sign to tell me to talk to him but i shook my head no to him and he gave me his pout and i rolled my eye at him and turned to face luhan.

Conversation

Y/n:uhhh hi.

Luhan:what do you want.

Y/n:oh umm ok.

End of conversation

Jesus christ he is so fucking RUDE!

The bus finally stopped and so i quickly got off and walked to our school and i saw lisa and chanyeol together.

I always teased them about them being a really cute couple and they would both blush.

~~~

I was now in math i hated Mrs.Jeon  so much because she gets bitchy at times.

After doing like 2-3 problems she said "okay class i had enough with you guys not listening to me,We are going to get a new seats now" i was shocked i didnt want to switch seats and also luhan has all the same classes with me ugh that fucking ass.

The classroom

Door           board