Paris Arrival

Jimin pov 

We arrived in Paris after a really long uncomfortable flight.  Sadly, I wasn't sat anywhere near Suga. Jk and I walked off the plane together, we talked about how uncomfy the seats were. I used to think that the seats on the plane were horrid but when I got on that bus there were so many male teenagers it smelt like my gym room when I was 14.  

when we got to the hotel rooms I was greeted by Suga who told me we would be sharing a room (perfect I can finally tell Suga I love him). He said we should probably order food because we had to meet the other members in the hotel lobby at 8 and it was 7:30.

I was sat on the bed looking at the menu when Suga said something so I looked up

"Jimin you do know there is only one bed," he said with a smirk 

"O-oh' I  said as my face turned red from the thought of having the share a bed with Suga   

"Guess we will just have to share" He grinned knowing it made me nervous

I was 100% sure my face was bright red.

Suga phoned up room service and ordered pizza for both of us. While we waited for the food Suga went to brush his hair in the bathroom leaving me sitting on the bed. "I can't believe that I am going to sleep in the same bed with the one and only Min Yoongi," I thought. I walked into the bathroom forgetting that Yoongi was in there and saw him brushing his mint green hair.

"Why must he be so hot" I muttered to myself 

"huh" Suga turned around and looked at me 

"O-oh n-nothing I said nothing"

"Okayyyyy," He said giving me  a weird look

After there was a knock on the door with our pizza. Suga went to the door as I skipped over to our table in our hotel

Suga's POV

I watched Jimin skip over to our table. I have always found Jimin cute but lately, I found him very attractive. I think I want to tell him how I feel but I don't think he likes me back.

I put the pizza box on out table and open it. I saw jimin's face light up.

"Ohhhh this looks so good" He beamed. His cute face was glowing with excitement. I must have been staring at him for a long time because he asked me if I was ok.

"Huh"

"Yoongie are you ok," He said

"Oh ya I'm fine," I said picking up a slice of pizza. I saw the time and jumped. It was 8:10

"UH JIMIN WE ARE LATE," I said picking up my leather jacket and grabbing our key card. Jimin ran out the door behind me. We got to the hotel lobby and the boys were all there waiting for us

"Oh look there finally here," Jin said glaring at us 

"Sorry we didn't see the time," I said looking at jimin who was looking down at his feet

"Anyway we need to get on the bus because in case you guys forgot we have a fan sign to go to and we are already 5 minutes late," RM Announced

We all went out the doors and went into our car with V and Jungkook at the back and me and Jimin in the middle then RM and Jin and in the front seat J-hope. Jimin was playing a game on his phone. His cute facial expressions on his face when he died or won. He suddenly looked up at me and I looked away quickly

Jimin's POV

I looked up from my phone and saw Yoongi looking at me and then looking away. I was a light pink come across his face, Wait was he staring at me. No there is no way.

We arrived at the fan sign and we all sat down at our table. I noticed that Suga chose to sit next to me. He has been doing that a lot lately, he chooses to sit next to me in the car as well. When the first fan got to me I saw she had a piece of paper that had a question for each of us on it. I noticed that mine and Suga's question were the same. Are you and Suga Oppa going out? I looked at what suga had said. "Yes jimin in mine" is what suga wrote. I felt my cheeks get hot. I turned my head round to see Suga and he gave me a smirk. I looked at the girl and smiled. I wrote down "Guess we are then" hoping none of the other boys would see what we had put.

After the fan sign, we all go into the car in the same seats we had on the way here. After everyone was in the car we started to go on our way to the hotel again. Everyone kept looking at me and Yoongi and I was so confused.

"Why is everyone looking at us" Yoongi spat out suddenly

"Because we saw what you guys put on that question" V shouted laughing his ass off as he said it.

I went bright red and put my head in my hands. Oh god, they did see it. I heard everyone laughing as my hands were still covering my eyes. Suddenly I felt the car stop. We were at the hotel so I ran into the hotel and up the stairs. 

Oh shit, I remember suga has the key. I sat down in front of the door with my hands on my eyes again. 

A few minutes later I felt hands take away my hands from my eyes. I looked up slowly to see the handsome Yoongie in front of me. 

"J-jimin I-I uh I love you" he looked straight into my eyes. I saw love passion and lust. 

He suddenly pulled me into him kissing me. It took me a couple of seconds to realise what happened. I started to kiss him back letting out a moan giving him permission to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He pulled away

"Jimin we can't do this"

A/N

SO THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!

I know it sucked but this if my first ever book I have ever written so don't expect much. Also, its yoomin because I'm basically gay for Yoomin so I thought this would be the best first book I make.

Anyway, hopefully, I get a chapter out a week if not ill tell you why and ya that's all I have to say.

oh ya and there are probs some spelling and grammar wrong in this cuz I suck but oh well I used Grammarly so blame that

{ELLIE  ❤️💞❤️}